Daredevil Daredevil General Discussion Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A visual illusion. It's his chin and mouth.

I still don't see it.

Milo seems too short to be Punisher. Too bad Grillo is already Crossbones. He was very Punisher-esque in Purge 2.

It's like yall haven't heard of makeup and costuming departments before. :p

Make up can add years to a person's face, but they don't generally change the overall demeanour and expression, and the look in a person's eyes, which has more to do with the experiences in life etched on a person's face and soul.

I still don't see it.

Milo seems too short to be Punisher. Too bad Grillo is already Crossbones. He was very Punisher-esque in Purge 2.

ddne2t_zpsnyhwqfld.jpg

See it now?

BTW, Grillo is only about an inch taller than Milo.

Ah ok. The darker gray was throwing me off. Thought it was hair.

It's not often someone is cast to play someone older especially permanently and they usually don't look good anyway. Just get an older actor or an actor who looks his age.

It's not like Milo appears to a mind blowing perfect cast for Frank where you could go, I'll forgive him looking quite young.

I wouldn't really have a problem with Milo as Frank,but he'd have to bulk up big time.At least since the last time I've seen him.

He may occasionally look Punisher-esque (if you discount his size and general youthful appearance, that is), but literally nothing else about Milo Ventimiglia fits the character, imo.

He may occasionally look Punisher-esque (if you discount his size and general youthful appearance, that is), but literally nothing else about Milo Ventimiglia fits the character, imo.

Even his onscreen brother in Heroes, Adrian Pasdar, looks more like the Punisher than him.

I always thought of Pasdar as the poor man's George Clooney.:hehe:

Daredevil should've been called Radar Man. Now I see all along he had the wrong name. :o

Nah, never liked Jane in this role. And I don't think Marvel is fond of bringing back some old actor from the movie about their character made by different studio.

Stevenson was actually a great Punisher, better than Jane. Jane was too much a pretty boy.

I prefer Jane. Especially after seeing that Dirty Laundry fan film.

stevenson nailed down the look moreso than Jane, but I really liked both guys in the role.

Supposedly Stevenson was wayyy out of shape during filming which is pretty funny.

I really can't think of a guy who would be perfect for Frank though.

stevenson nailed down the look moreso than Jane, but I really liked both guys in the role.

Supposedly Stevenson was wayyy out of shape during filming which is pretty funny.

I really can't think of a guy who would be perfect for Frank though.

If that's "out of shape," then I want to be out of shape to. The guy looked like he could snap someone's spine with two fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"