Daredevil Daredevil General Discussion Thread - Part 8

I wasn’t planning on staying up but if it’s that close I guess I will :funny:

giphy.gif

Is it the same time for the UK does anyone know? Not that I'll be able to watch much as it's nearly 8am lol.

Ugh, I'm currently out of town visiting family and I'm not gonna be able to do the binge this time. :(

Also, I just made episode threads, and while normally I would update those with titles as soon as it's released, I'm afraid I need to go to bed now so the titles will have to wait 'til tomorrow (unless another mod would like to edit the threads and throw them in!). Anyway, happy viewing to those who will be getting started in 20 minutes!
Ah I got used to your first day binges.

Anyway lesson learned I'm sure, never visit family (or anyone)! ;)

I wasn’t planning on staying up but if it’s that close I guess I will :funny:

giphy.gif
Haha. That's me right now. Woke up at 4am after a few hours sleep and have been awake doing work and on the Hype and watching Iron Man since. :funny:

Still need a bit more sleep before work too. :csad:

It's up!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I’m loving it.

Grrrr, why do I have to work! I woke up at 3am so I could catch a couple episodes before work ( I leave usually around 5:20/5:30). Now I just want to binge :csad:

I finished the first 2 episodes.

Grrrr, why do I have to work! I woke up at 3am so I could catch a couple episodes before work ( I leave usually around 5:20/5:30). Now I just want to binge :csad:

I finished the first 2 episodes.

It's not the first comment like this I saw today and seriously respect I'd just collapse if I tried to do that :funny:

It's not the first comment like this I saw today and seriously respect I'd just collapse if I tried to do that :funny:

That is what the energy drinks I bought yesterday are for, LOL!

That is what the energy drinks I bought yesterday are for, LOL!

If I took a sip out of that I'm convinced I'd die so for me it's watching of the entire series over 3 days in reasonable hours :p

I'd be tempted to wake up for The Punisher season 2. I can already sense if he doesn't cameo in DD2 I'll be irrationally disappointed :p

Caught two episodes before work and,im hooked. So good to have this show back. Cox is to Matt Murdock what RDJ is to Tony Stark. He is so magnetizing when he is on screen.

Also, the few action scenes I've seen already put everything on Iron Fist to shame. These are what you call FIGHT scenes.

Almost finished with episode 2. Phenomenal thus far, glad the best superhero TV show of all time is back and better than ever.

Only two episodes in and its so damn good. Maybe I'm a bit bias because Iove this series so much, but there is really nothing else like it out there in terms of superhero shows.

I'm about 5 in, watched them as soon as it went up. Figured I better not do more before work because it's hard to stop.

In my opinion, this show as a whole is better than any other MCU thing period.

People. Episode 4. This show is just incredible. I have no words. *slow clap*

On episode 3.

why hasn't Donofrio got a Saturn or Satellite nomination? He is so damn GOOD.

I'm still curious why they delayed production on this until JJ and LC had finished their second seasons. One might have imagined they'd have done DDS3 after the Punisher production so that this could have debuted in March instead of JJ's second season. Considering Daredevil was the most popular one.

Jessica Jones had to be delayed until Defenders was finished for one thing.

God I hope this show doesn't get cancelled. I'm only 6 episodes in and holy crap is this a return to form. Now I can see why those critics were gushing over these episodes and while I have no idea what lies ahead of me in the second half I am so excited to see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"