DC Direct: Justice Wave 7

They need armor because they're fighting in space against Darkseid.

Oh. But Superman and Green Lantern fly in open space all of the time.

I know that, but they need the armor more for the fight that lies ahead. Darkseid and his one million parademon army.

I know that, but they need the armor more for the fight that lies ahead. Darkseid and his one million parademon army.

Superman has taken them on before, without armor and by himself. So now the League needs armor?

Superman has taken them on before, without armor and by himself. So now the League needs armor?

Yes.

In order for DCD to make more figs and money of course.

Plus the parademons all have kryptonite Prince Alberts so....

Well that's just silly.

That is my answer for both of your posts.

Well fine then, don't see them. I'm leaving for tonight anyway. I have much sexier places to be.

Good riddance newb.

Be sure and wash your mouth afterwards.

haha... they should just start adding random alex ross art characters into this... super grover and the ambigiously gay duo would be hilarious

Sorry, this doesn't fit here, but this was the thread I was in when I was hit by the phrase "Al Gore: Acadamy Award Winner"

Yikes.

what? they are making an alex ross Al Gore figure? Man, that'll be lame. At least they don't need to worry about articulation though, as he doesn't have much in real life either. So at least it'll be an easy one for them to do, though I won't be picking it up.

I actually like Al Gore. He is a huge supporter of Futurama, his daughter is actually a writer on the show.

aw man. and i was trying to give you some respect too. that's out the window. jeez.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"