DC/Marvel Hero Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never heard of Thanoseid?

In any case, I'm surprised someone with Classic level Darkseid powers and Thanos intellect and energy power is getting spanked.

But he's getting spanked by Surtur so all is right in the universe.

Thanosied

On a Side Note...I'm glad to see some Amalgam Characters

Surtur, Scourge of Asgard, crushes the biggest and baddest of the Amalgam Universe 6-3.

I'd just like to point out that Darkseid killed DC's Surtur. Oh well, on to the next match :)

dormammu%204.jpg

Dormammu

VS

6a00d83451d28b69e200e553e8e5768833-800wi

Day of Vengeance: Spectre

Battle takes place in Limbo: Neither the MU or the DCU.

Last edited:
Does this battle take place outside of Dormammu's home dimension?

If it's in his home dimension, Big D. Outside? Spectre.

It puts an unfair adavantage to either character to have it in their home universes, so it's been fixed.

Still Spectre. Cuz he's not infinitely less powerful outside of his home dimension.

Not to say it'll be an easy win of course. Lack of experience on the part of the Spectre's newest host will help Dormammu out, but not enough.

Um. That right there says Day of Vengeance Spectre, which is during an event wherein he didn't actually have a host and could theoretically be subdued, but the picture is of the Spectre as Crispus Allen?

I'll assume you meant the Spectre with a functioning host, though, and vote for him.

Yeah, but without a host, wasn't he MORE dangerous? I mean, he basically killed all the heavy hitters of magic. The leaders of Chaos and Order. SHAZAM. Nabu. I mean, when it came down to it, God was the one who had to knock some sense into him.

Um. That right there says Day of Vengeance Spectre, which is during an event wherein he didn't actually have a host and could theoretically be subdued, but the picture is of the Spectre as Crispus Allen?

I'll assume you meant the Spectre with a functioning host, though, and vote for him.

I used the Allen picture because I liked the design, I put the whopping large 'Day of Vengeance' tag on it to make sure there were no mistakes.:o

Oh yeah, I say he was far more lethal without a host. He did more damage in that run than I've seen in years with a host.

2-1 Spectre

Dormammu's probably as old, just as intelligent if not more, more sinister, and even in Limbo has enough power to destroy Spectre. The question is CAN he?

Dormammu's never been beaten straight up without a plot device and he's on Lord Chaos level power.

Dormammu

3-2 Dormammu

I'm tempted to vote for Dormammu even though I like the Spectre a lot more. So I will vote for Dormammu.

No, he is a cosmic level powerhouse everywhere. Location doesn't affect his power level at all AFAIK.

Yes it does. Otherwise he would have taken the 616 long ago. He's basically God in his dimension. Outside, he's still powerful. Powerful enough to give the Spectre some serious go, but not God, or rather, anti-God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"