DC/Marvel Hero Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright new battle the Spctres crushed GR in the first couple hours. next battle (as suggested)

Flight.jpg
Apparition

VS.

shadowcat.gif
Shadowcat

Apparition vs. Shadowcat: Just for kick this fight will be in the Winchester Mystery House (hope ya'll know what that is)

I don't know anything about apparition, so I'm voting for ShadowCat.

Is this really much of a battle? They can both go incorporeal, that's not much of a fight if you ask me. I'll jump on the bandwagon and say Shadowcat as I'm not very familiar with apparition.

i do know alittle about Apparition which is why im voting for Shadow Cat aka Kitty Pride

tinya wazzo aparition of the legion of superheroes dc 31rst century superteam

Hellstormer said:
10-0 wow at least this battle wasn't my idea.
Nyaha!!! Take that Aparition!! You with your stupid, one name!!!

for a second there I was terrified!
"Oy, not another one of those!!!"
:D

Pitting two people whose main power is intangibility against each other seems kind of silly to me. One intangible person wouldn't be able to touch another intangible person anymore than they can touch anything else... Apparition and Shadowcat would spend the whole match slapping their hands through each other.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Pitting two people whose main power is intangibility against each other seems kind of silly to me. One intangible person wouldn't be able to touch another intangible person anymore than they can touch anything else... Apparition and Shadowcat would spend the whole match slapping their hands through each other.

We posted at the same time,thats what I was thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"