DC/Marvel Hero Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
with preptime?

deathstroke took out the jla(sans batman(and superman) of course)

Deathstroke is officially the best at what he does!

he wins

Deathstroke, easily.

He's a better fighter than Wolverine ever was, he's smarter than Wolverine ever could be, and is stronger, faster and more agile than Wolverine should be. Wolverine may have his healing factor, but Deathstroke is downright immortal. We've seen Wolverine die dozens of times. And then there's the fact that Deathstroke carries nearly as much gear as Batman.

Wolverine wouldn't have a prayer.

eventhough that millar(enemy of the state) story arch did present wolverine as the number one badass of marvel
literaly

good thing deathstroke is dc's number one BA

Hmm I wonder if Deadpool would have been a better choice.....

Deathstroke....

POWdER-man said:

Deathstroke....

Probably would have been.

Deathstroke annihalates Wolverine without TOO much effort.

POWdER-man said:

Deathstroke....

What's the point? Deadpool is just a Liefeldian parody of Deathstroke anyway. C'mon, Slade Wilson vs. Wade Wilson. Deadpool is just a dumbed-down Deathstroke with a sense of humor.

If this is 90`s Wolverine or Chris Claremont Wolverine then he would win without a doubt.But if its current 'James Howlett' Wolverine,then Deathstroke.

Im going to go with Wolverine.

Deathstroke has a sense of humor, he's just cooler about it.

Nasty-B said:
What's the point? Deadpool is just a Liefeldian parody of Deathstroke anyway. C'mon, Slade Wilson vs. Wade Wilson. Deadpool is just a dumbed-down Deathstroke with a sense of humor.
So what's wrong with that? DP's still hilarious. :p

Deathstroke kicks Wolverine's ass. He's well beyond Wolverine in every respect except healing factor, but that wouldn't matter anyway since Deathstroke's also a much better fighter than Wolverine.

10-3 for the Slade. I'l vote for The Terminator as well bringing it to 11-3

I vote for Deathstroke. Didn't Deadshot say Deathstroke had some kind of healing factor too in Villians United? Anyway...Deathstroke could have won this battle even without prep time.

I don't know, Wolverine may not be smart but Deathstroke would more or less have to pretty much blow the guy to smithereens to stop him. It's never really been explored exactly what Wolverine's breaking point is, I mean if he was reduced to a living adamantium skeleton with organs would he still be able to function? If Wolverine wins it would only be by the fact that his healing factory trumps Deathstroke's inteligence and mortality.

I gotta say Wolverine.

Also would it be out of the question to use Hitman's Tommy Monaghan vs. The Punisher for the next one?

Iambaytor said:
I don't know, Wolverine may not be smart but Deathstroke would more or less have to pretty much blow the guy to smithereens to stop him. It's never really been explored exactly what Wolverine's breaking point is, I mean if he was reduced to a living adamantium skeleton with organs would he still be able to function? If Wolverine wins it would only be by the fact that his healing factory trumps Deathstroke's inteligence and mortality.

I gotta say Wolverine.

Also would it be out of the question to use Hitman's Tommy Monaghan vs. The Punisher for the next one?
Heh,I'm pretty sure Wolverine would die if he'd be reduced to his adamantium skeleton.He's a living being after all and there's no basis to assume he'd still be walking if this scenario would occure.He's not the Terminator,for Christ's sake!

Curbstomp for Deathstroke.

My vengeance said:
Heh,I'm pretty sure Wolverine would die if he'd be reduced to his adamantium skeleton.He's a living being after all and there's no basis to assume he'd still be walking if this scenario would occure.He's not the Terminator,for Christ's sake!

Curbstomp for Deathstroke.

He said with organs. Like, without skin.

Quantum_Goddess said:
He said with organs. Like, without skin.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I've seen the Punisher rough this guy up pretty good (you know, like shotting his face off with a shotgun) and still he seemed to be fine.

Deathstroke is immortal and if it was him who got hired to kill Hulk he would've.

Wolverine can't mess with Death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"