DC Relaunching Everything? - Part 10

Its a shame to see Hellblazer get cancelled :(

God I hope so. I'd love to see Constantine find away to make him a servant or something and then have that backfire.

That could make for a neat story :)

Seeing Etrigan being made to help the team while plotting his revenge could lead to some good drama :up:

tumblr_md8dwbAq8R1qam5uao1_500.jpg

J'onn is just thinking 'I could do that I just don't want to' :o

the 52 "variants" are ridiculous. It's the same cover with a different flag, not different artwork at all./

Whut :dry:

The one with the Australian flag should just be all of them getting drunk while in the background J'onn fights a kangaroo

And Katana has bent her sword into a boomerang :awesome:

it's state flags, so the 50 states, DC, and Puerto Rico

the 52 "variants" are ridiculous. It's the same cover with a different flag, not different artwork at all./

And? People might like to have the cover that matches their state. I doubt anyone's going to freak out and want all 52. Just a neat little touch like when they put local comic stores on variants.

No matter the reasoning it still dumb.

WTH...did DC do to Raven....her new costume is horrid for her. Why? I am praying that I am wrong and it isnt her on the feb cover.

XtXP7h.jpg

Last edited:
Looks a little bit like a bad female owlman.But still the red robin suit looks soooo awful........tim drake got hit pretty hard by the reboot i feel sad for him.:csad:

Everyone rags on the Red Robin suit. I like it. I don't see a problem at all.

if he lost the armbands, bandoliers, and traded the wings for a regular cape i'd be okay with it

He should find some way to incorporate Nightwing's old disco collar into his costume :ninja:

All of the solicitations are out for Johns' Throne of Atlantis event.

tumblr_mddtovMG2F1rcfg9io1_250.jpg

JUSTICE LEAGUE #15
• Part 1 of “THRONE OF ATLANTIS,” crossing over with AQUAMAN!
• Don’t miss the debut of IVAN REIS and JOE PRADO (AQUAMAN) as the new JUSTICE LEAGUE art team!
• Can the Justice League band together to battle the forces of Atlantis?
• And in the backup feature, Shazam comes face to face with Black Adam, and Billy makes a decision that will shock his friends!

tumblr_mddtovMG2F1rcfg9io4_250.jpg

AQUAMAN #15
• Crossover with JUSTICE LEAGUE!
• Part 2 of “THRONE OF ATLANTIS!”
• Atlantis invades the surface world!

tumblr_mddtovMG2F1rcfg9io2_250.jpg

JUSTICE LEAGUE #16
“THRONE OF ATLANTIS” continues!
• Aquaman can barely hold on against Ocean Master even with the League by his side!
• The United States loses faith in the Justice League and enters the battle against Atlantis, setting in motion the creation of the Justice League of America!
• More on the Superman/Wonder Woman alliance!
• Plus: In the backup story, the origin of SHAZAM! continues!

tumblr_mddtovMG2F1rcfg9io5_250.jpg

AQUAMAN #16
• “THRONE OF ATLANTIS” continues!
• Continuing from this month’s JUSTICE LEAGUE #16!
•Torn between Ocean Master and the League in this penultimate chapter of “Throne of Atlantis, Aquaman is pushed toward an impossible choice!
• The monstrous Trench are back — and they’re hungry!

tumblr_mddtovMG2F1rcfg9io3_250.jpg

JUSTICE LEAGUE #17
• The epic, full-length conclusion to “THRONE OF ATLANTIS” hits as Aquaman and the League make a sinister discovery that changes both the outcome of the war and the future of the Justice League!
• What is THE GRID—and what does it mean to expanding the Justice League?
This issue is also offered as a combo pack edition with a redemption code for a digital download of this issue.

tumblr_mddtovMG2F1rcfg9io6_250.jpg

AQUAMAN #17

• A startling epilogue to “THRONE OF ATLANTIS”!
• With the secrets of Atlantis revealed, Aquaman is confronted by a horrible myth from Atlantis’s past that’s connected to his own. Plus: Mera confronts a longtime enemy.

So tried to get into Wonderwoman,Flash,Aquaman and Gl.
Wonderwoman-Spectatular.Got in it trade and its just perfect.Im not one who likes Reinvention of chracters but this was a particularly good one.My only complaint is that it feels likea JL Dark book.

Flash-I tried.Stuck with it up to the annual and dropped it.Truth was the only reason I read it was because Flash has my favorite superpower and Manapuls art is fanatstic.But the story was bland and Barry was bland.

Aquaman-This title in my opinion is overhyped.I read the 1st 4 issues and cant see what the big hoopla is.Its pretty clear to me that Aquamn is getting attention because of Johns not because the writing became better. Ive read better aquaman stories than this.

Gl-I Recently started reading on Johns Green lantern run-the so called run that moved Gl from a B lister to a A lister.And its....Okay.Not bad.just okay.

so why is Stargirl considered one of the most "dangerous" heroes???

are they really trying to do a crossover event with aquaman? geez.

Well, it's good for the character to get more spotlight. Whatever gets the Superfriends taste out of peoples mouths the better.

Anybody listen to the Jeff Lemire interview on the latest word balloon podcast? He pretty much talked about everything he's working on but he dropped some decent news about his upcoming run on Green Arrow.

He said he wanted to push DC to reboot it at # 1 and to just call it "Arrow" like the TV show to bring in people who like the series and want to check out the comic. However, he was declined.

Then Jeff stated that he was going to take his approach toward the character with the Mike Grell run in mind and also a bit of The Question run thrown in as well.

It was a great interview and now I think I have to put Green Arrow on my pull list.

WTH...did DC do to Raven....her new costume is horrid for her. Why? I am praying that I am wrong and it isnt her on the feb cover.

XtXP7h.jpg

good God!!! They really did go ahead and use that god-awful costume design for Raven!!!!!

**** why???!!!! :doh: :csad: :barf:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"