DC Relaunching Everything? - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a much better look than in that other picture. He looked like robbie the robot.

eh, Capullo's version it looks classic to me. I kinda dig it.

And for the people saying they don't like Freeze's design, this is the cover to the Batman Annual written by Snyder and featuring Freeze's New 52 debut.

BMANN_Cv1.jpg

That look gets a :up: from me for sure

Reminds me of the Batman: The Animated series Mr Freeze

So I finally got around to reading last week's Swamp Thing. It's amazing how much an artist can shape my opinion of a story. I can't say I was a big fan of the issue, but if Paquette was on it, I have a feeling I would've liked it more.

My shop didn't have it in stock what didn't you like about it Scarecrow

the art was definitely a step down but I thought this was actually the strongest so far writing-wise

less expositiony narration and some big advances in the plot

Frankenstein: Agent of Shade was pretty fab this week

I dug the in joke references to Watchmen with the scenes of Frankenstein and Quantum in Vietnam :up:

That's a little hard to make out, is that Supergirl and a female Robin?

That's what it seems, Mr. Hoot. I'm assuming they're Supergirl and Robin before crossing over, maybe they change it up since there's already a Supergirl and Robin in the main universe.

That's what it seems, Mr. Hoot. I'm assuming they're Supergirl and Robin before crossing over, maybe they change it up since there's already a Supergirl and Robin in the main universe.
I have no idea what this new World's Finest is about, though I like the idea quite a bit. I thought the picture was Supergirl and a female Robin trapped and Power Girl and Huntress were saving them. I like you're idea more.

Its about them trying to find a way back to Earth 2. And ya I am guessing that is their younger selves.

Power Girl's costume and hair both look stupid. I want the boob window back.

Everybody looks stupid. Seriously, wtf.

Huntress looks fine. But it's the same costume she had before the reboot.

Conner looks like Superman, that Earth's Wonder Woman could just have hair stars, and Earth II Batman could just be using sticks like Nightwing would use. We don't know anything except that a Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman fight a buncha Parademons like in JLA in some really s**ty lookin' costumes. :o

Conner looks like Superman, that Earth's Wonder Woman could just have hair stars, and Earth II Batman could just be using sticks like Nightwing would use. We don't know anything except that a Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman fight a buncha Parademons like in JLA in some really s**ty lookin' costumes. :o
Could be if not for the fact that they been advertising Earth-2 as more of a legacy title.

It's always been a Legacy Earth. Infinity Inc and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"