Legends of Tomorrow DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 Episode 8: “The Chicago Way”

Snart dying certainly has given Mick a chance to step out of Snart's shadow and become a full character instead of just a sidekick. Before it was Snart who got all the good lines.

Yeah seems that way, just hope if Smart is coming back that doesn't relegate Mick again.

Can anyone explain to me Merlyn's line to Sara, "Eliot trained you well"? Like, um...

What?

I thought Malcolm said to her 'the league trained you well' :huh:

I thought Malcolm said to her 'the league trained you well' :huh:

That would certainly make more sense (and it's possible), but I heard "Eliot" and the CW app's closed captioning backs me up (although the subtitles have been in error before, so it's possible someone misheard the line the same way I did when they typed up the captioning). It just really sounded like Eliot, not the League.

EDIT: I just listened again and he definitely says "The League" but he sort of mumbles it so it does sound like "Eliot," which...in an episode that features a guy named "Eliot Ness," is unfortunate, and probably what led to the subtitle error. But yes, he says "The League."

Last edited:
So apparently, Wentworth Miller revealed that the reason why "Captain Cold" comes back and joins the Legion is because the RF supposedly travels back to the past and recruits him before he had joined the Legends, thus preventing him from going through the character growth that he did in Season 1.

Though that's one clever way to do it, I'm kind of hoping that they don't undo and recton that he and Sara were ever a thing. Out of all of the pairings that this show has had, I think the whole Captain Canary pairing (that fans have dubbed online) was the most interesting pairing.

I get that they're trying to have Sara more into women now but I hope, just for the sake of that, they don't undo or recton the fact there was something.

So apparently, Wentworth Miller revealed that the reason why "Captain Cold" comes back and joins the Legion is because the RF supposedly travels back to the past and recruits him before he had joined the Legends, thus preventing him from going through the character growth that he did in Season 1.

Though that's one clever way to do it, I'm kind of hoping that they don't undo and recton that he and Sara were ever a thing. Out of all of the pairings that this show has had, I think the whole Captain Canary pairing (that fans have dubbed online) was the most interesting pairing.

I get that they're trying to have Sara more into women now but I hope, just for the sake of that, they don't undo or recton the fact there was something.

I believe Wentworth mentioned something like "Sara remembers but Snart doesn't," so that could be interesting for her character. If she remembers that Leonard had feelings for her (and maybe she even had them for him), but he doesn't remember, it gives her incentive to want to save him from himself, just like Mick no doubt will. At least, I hope so. I don't particularly like how promiscuous they've written Sara to be this season, TBH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"