Directors

Well, yeah, while I'm not a Superman Returns hater, I'm not even a fan either, so I wouldn't have anything against reinventing the franchise, which I think, is needed, you know...

Regarding Russell, he and Frank Darabont are huge friends, so they could write the script together, as they did with Nightmare 3, which Chuck Russell also directed.

I'm agree I not really a fan of Superman but I didn't hate SR, But it wasn't great to me. It wasenjoyable, but kind of boring as well.

I'm agree I not really a fan of Superman but I didn't hate SR, But it wasn't great to me. It wasenjoyable, but kind of boring as well.

It was boring... it was everything the general audience thinks of / expected from Superman, it to be boring and uninteresting. So, lots of Superman comics kick ass, the 1990's animated series kicks ass, Superman: Doomsday kicked ass, why couldn't they make a kickass movie? No need to stay so "attached" to Donner's movie, especially since it is such a great movie and such a classic, you don't jump in and try to copy it, you go in another direction, hoping that people will accept and like that aswell. Come on, imagine Heath Ledger (R.I.P.) playing exact the same Joker as Jack Nicholson. Wouldn't be such a great idea, would it? Anyway, I say, Chuck Russell for Superman! :supes:

Gillian Armstrong for Wonder Woman(And no not because she's a woman). She's really good at character moments and can go really good action scenes even without large explosions(Charlotte Grey train scene).

I think she could bring in into visual sync with BB and SR.

And if Danny Boyle could do Sunshine for 40mil then he would do wonders with a 100million dollar GL.

I could see Danny Boyle directing GL (I wouldn't mind either), but a 100mil, that's ridiculous, how much is too much to you?

Del Toro's name is thrown around a good bit these days...but I think he would be perfect for Batman. He would be good at setting the tone for all of Batman's rogues, even the most outlandish ones like Freeze, Clayface, and Man-Bat, without slipping into a campy atmosphere.

Very true, Del toro Batman movie would be very interesting to see and even if he wasn't directing I could definitely see him producing one or all of them. He could do wonders with Bane, Freeze and Manbat.

Del Toro is good for the villains but notfor Bats. Nolan is great for Bats but not the villains.Ipick Nolan because he is more focused on Bats

i agree with you all on Del toro i bet he can do a crazy killer Croc.

I could see Danny Boyle directing GL (I wouldn't mind either), but a 100mil, that's ridiculous, how much is too much to you?

The first FF movie was like 70 or 80 mil. If you do Oa and the Lantern Corps then you need another 20 or 30 mill imo.

JJ Abrahms for Suicide Squad.
Paul Greengrass for Checkmate.

FF was 80 million wow, My movies are gonna be crap, I guess the budget thing really has to do with the director and what he can do with a certain amount of money.

Jon Fevreau for ''Justice League of America''.

Sam Raimi for ''The Flash''.

Greg Berlanti for ''Green Lantern''.

And i agree:

Paul Grengrass for ''Checkmate''.

I think George Miller is directing JLA. I don't think Sam Raimi would do a flash flm.

I thought the spiderman films were good, but I wouldn't want him to do the flash.

the first one was.But Spidey didnt have any of his humor

I find it funny that someone who claims to be a huge Spider-Man fan leaves out his sense of humour. That's one of the best things about Spidey.

And its a huge part to the Flash so Raimi would be a bad choice based on Spidey

We disagree about liking the Spiderman films but we all agree Raimi should stay away from The Flash.

Actually I could see Proyas doing The Flash or The Question but not GL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"