Discussion: The 2011 SuperheroHype! Awards

man, I don't give a crap if it's not cool with the forum thought police to report other people's posts, you are being way out of line here with your responses to my posts, so i reported that one in the 'it girl' thread, to get it taken down.

People should vote for whoever they want to vote for.

I think people are taking this stuff too seriously with the trolling accusations and arguments on whether or not so-and-so "deserves" the award.

Troll... Looks like someone deserves the 'Biggest Dick' award...

I think people are taking this stuff too seriously with the trolling accusations and arguments on whether or not so-and-so "deserves" the award.

I completely agree.

THE AWARDS ARE MEANT TO BE A FUN WAY TO CLOSE OUT THE YEAR.

Well... there should be a "Best Profile" which combines "Signature", "Location", "Avatar" and "Title"

There should also be a "Best Thread" category.

Well... there should be a "Best Profile" which combines "Signature", "Location", "Avatar" and "Title"

There should also be a "Best Thread" category.

There is a Thread of the Year category. :cwink:

People, it's the internet. Relax.

Certain categories got limited to no participation in years past so I'm glad Marx streamlined it this year. That's why we don't have a "Best Such and Such" category for everything.

To chop the tention....Avatar of the Year??

Certain categories got limited to no participation in years past so I'm glad Marx streamlined it this year. That's why we don't have a "Best Such and Such" category for everything.

:bow:

Most Improved Poster had participation....

Very limited if i recall CC but I suppose if there is a strong majority Marx could be persuaded. Wouldn't best newbie be the equivalent of this award though? I mean technically they would be the most improved poster.

i don't agree. if you're new, how can you be improved? we don't know if you're better than you were, worse, or what.

jal won and he really deserved it.

kane90210 went from someone who contributed nothing but images and gifs in posts to well, look were he is today

We should have a "Kane of the Year" Award.

There is only one Kane around here, the rest are copycats. :batman:

i don't agree. if you're new, how can you be improved? we don't know if you're better than you were, worse, or what.

jal won and he really deserved it.

kane90210 went from someone who contributed nothing but images and gifs in posts to well, look were he is today

Well according to the Disney version of Hercules you can go from "Zero to Hero, just like that!" so technically being at Zero as a newbie would then allow you to go to Hero and thus be improved. ;) I see your point though.

Well according to the Disney version of Hercules you can go from "Zero to Hero, just like that!" so technically being at Zero as a newbie would then allow you to go to Hero and thus be improved. ;) I see your point though.

and i give you a :highfive: for the Hercules reference

my nominee for Most Improved was going to be Spideyville FWiW

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"