Discussion: The 2012 SuperheroHype! Awards

What are the chances of getting Best Post of the Year? Because I know EXACTLY which one it would be. LOL

...less than ONE WEEK before nominations close!

What are the chances of getting Best Post of the Year? Because I know EXACTLY which one it would be. LOL

I assume Braincrusher is involved?
cs_funny.gif

What day are the awards given out?
...either sunday, December 23rd or saturday, December 29th. The weekend before christmas is a very busy weekend for me so I'm leaning toward the 29th.

...either sunday, December 23rd or saturday, December 29th. The weekend before christmas is a very busy weekend for me so I'm leaning toward the 29th.
Ooh, that's the day before my birthday :woot:

i like after Christmas too

Marx, I appreciate you running this thing. It's a lot of work, time and effort. But dammit, I hate the elves.

Thank you, Phere. :bow:

The elves are certainly divisive. :oldrazz:

no one hates the elves more than me lol
especially that ginger one

I always imagine they're squeaky voices, they are creepy. But we can't get rid of them, they're tradition!

2011mainbanner.png

The nomination part of the awards has now closed. The elves and I will get right to work on the final tallies and will be sending out the ballots shortly thereafter.

Thanks again for participating in this year's SuperheroHype Awards! There wouldn't be yearly awards without all of you.

It would probably help if we knew who the hell you were.

Hell, I've never been nominated for anything ever but that is no surprise as I only pop up here and there every once in awhile. I am not foolish enough to think I would be nominated for anything.

If it isn't, then I bought a new tuxedo and started dieting on ice chips and ex-lax for nothing! :cmad:

ballots go out soon, names revealed the 29th i think?

he mentioned it somewhere i recall

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"