World Doc Ock's lair

Status
Not open for further replies.
nickock.jpg

ockness2.jpg

ockock.jpg

Nice Nick! I bet you and Silver dream of actual being like that! Ocky children... but who is the third guy? The... demon headmaster? :p

That's the Master Planner himself, the guy who came outta the womb liking Doctor Octopus.

Silver S said:
That's the Master Planner himself, the guy who came outta the womb liking Doctor Octopus.

:eek: That's Ock? Looks much more different than last time I saw him. That's probably a few years back I suppose. Very Ocky looking there ;). Very nice piece of art there Silver :up:

Electro UK said:
:eek: That's Ock? Looks much more different than last time I saw him. That's probably a few years back I suppose. Very Ocky looking there ;). Very nice piece of art there Silver :up:

That's graduation I do believe.

And that's not my art, by the way. That's another talented bloke on Deviant Art. :)

What the hell is this bulls**t that Venom and Sandman are going to be the villains? I don't believe a word of it. I'll put money down that Kirsten's being told to feed us this story and give Sam a good laugh. I'll wait for the official Sony announcement before I get my panties in a huge twist over these supposed villains. :mad:

Silver S said:

LOL! :D

Not quite.I was 12 years old when I first took a shine to Ock ;)

And yes Electro that's me about 3 years ago minus the beard.

Silver S said:
What the hell is this bulls**t that Venom and Sandman are going to be the villains? I don't believe a word of it. I'll put money down that Kirsten's being told to feed us this story and give Sam a good laugh. I'll wait for the official Sony announcement before I get my panties in a huge twist over these supposed villains. :mad:

Don't believe one thing that dipstick Dunst says.Not one thing.More air in her head than in a hot air balloon.

Do people really think they're going to follow up Molina as Ock with Gopher as Venom?? Please.

Topher Grace is about as menacing as home made cookies.You need to have presence on screen.A threatening air.Dafoe had it.Molina had it.I'd be intimidated if they threatened me.

If Gopher came up and tried to intimidate me I'd flick him away :p :D

Thanks for the pics V4L.All are welcome :)

consider it a fresher start by Ock's choice. It could work

Silver S said:
What the hell is this bulls**t that Venom and Sandman are going to be the villains? I don't believe a word of it.

I dunno, but I can tell you it's really ****ing up my day. :(

Dear God this simply has, HAS GOT to be a lie of the red-herring classification.

p.s. enjoyed seeing everyone's "Ock" pix... some of those I hadn't seen before. Every now and then I think about posting my pic over on "my" thread, but considering the number of enemies I have out here, maybe that's a bad idea. :)

Thanks Sym.Though I have changed since that pic.I'm a bearded guy now ;)

I'd love to see your pic.We've all posted ours.No harm can come of it.Just always keep personal info like your name etc off the boards.

Stuff like that can be dangerous.But pics are cool.There's like a Hype photo album in Community.Huge thread.Practically everyone has their pic in there.

Yeah, f**k it Sym. Post your pic. :):up:

Everyone's seen my grining mug often enough so why not! :venom:

Me02.jpg

Me01.jpg

Doc Ock said:
Ock has battled many Marvel heros over his criminal career.His evil deeds have attracted alot of attention.Let's see he's battled:

-Daredevil
-Captain America
-The Hulk
-The Fantastic four
-Ghost Rider
-Hawkeye

I'm sure there's a couple more I'm forgetting.But yeah there ya go.
who won those fights?

Matt Murdock said:
who won those fights?

Ock of course :)

Well he was beaten eventually as the villain always is.But he sure gave them an ass whoopin.Here's a few pics from the Hulk encounter:

doc14.jpg

OckbeatsHulk.jpg

doc16.jpg

I don't know why, but I think the Hulk is a stupid character. Maybe its that little patch of green fuzz atop his head that fuels my angst for the jolly green giant.

I just got the most random phone call EVER from my old boss wanting know what what that dangly bit of flesh under a turkey's beak is called. I answered "....a wattle?" hesitantly and he exclaimed 'YEAH! You've been a real help, thanks." End coversation.

:eek:

...& the random award for randomness goes too...

Silver S' boss! :confused::up:

Silver S said:
I don't know why, but I think the Hulk is a stupid character. Maybe its that little patch of green fuzz atop his head that fuels my angst for the jolly green giant.

I think the Hulk is one of those "guy things" you have to be male to understand. I don't get it either: a big green guy making giant hops around the desert, all "RAAAAAAGGHHHHHHH!" and smashing stuff :confused: Why is this compelling?

No offense to Hulk fans, I just don't see the attraction there.

Ever notice Ock has schooled just about everyone in the Marvel U. at least once? He may not triumph in the end, but he never hesitates to dish out a world-class thrashing till then :) He's talking contracts while he does it - you just have to stand back and admire.

p.s. I'd have told the boss, "What on earth is "Ask Jeeves" for, if not this sort of thing?" Sheesh. Some people are sooooo helpless.

Well I know Doc Ock & Venom have never crossed paths. Not sure about Carnage but I don't think so. I'm sure Doc would have brought it up by now if they had. He's good like that. ;):up:

As for the Hulk. Muh...I don't like the big green dumbass either.

Venom_uk said:
Well I know Doc Ock & Venom have never crossed paths. Not sure about Carnage but I don't think so. I'm sure Doc would have brought it up by now if they had. He's good like that. ;):up:

As for the Hulk. Muh...I don't like the big green dumbass either.

Well, they kinda did. Venom was with the S6 when they set out to kill Ock. though he seemed more interested in Sandman and Spider-man. But they've been in the same place at the same time at least.

Doc Ock said:
Ock of course :)

Well he was beaten eventually as the villain always is.But he sure gave them an ass whoopin.Here's a few pics from the Hulk encounter:

doc14.jpg

OckbeatsHulk.jpg

doc16.jpg

:eek: awesome:up: :up:
are these panels from The cover i posted ?

Symbiotica said:
Ever notice Ock has schooled just about everyone in the Marvel U. at least once? He may not triumph in the end, but he never hesitates to dish out a world-class thrashing till then :) He's talking contracts while he does it - you just have to stand back and admire.

So very true.I guess when you try to blow up city's and rule the world you're bound to attract attention beyond Spider-Man :)

hunter rider said:
:eek: awesome:up:
are these panels from The cover i posted ?

That's from 'The Revenge of the Sinister Six' arc.Did you post that?? I cannot remember.You've posted many pics here.All very welcome of course ;)

Jide they don't make them like that anymore sad to say.Marvel ain't what it used to be :(

And to Silver,does the boss always ring you with questions about animals :confused:

Doc Ock said:
That's from 'The Revenge of the Sinister Six' arc.Did you post that?? I cannot remember.You've posted many pics here.All very welcome of course ;)
tih4034gf.jpg

This is the one i posted,Is the arc you posted the panels from available in TPB ?
I seem to recall you mentioning a sinister 6 one worth getting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"