World Doc Ock's lair

Status
Not open for further replies.
hunter rider said:
tih4034gf.jpg

This is the one i posted,Is the arc you posted the panels from available in TPB ?
I seem to recall you mentioning a sinister 6 one worth getting

Ah no it's not that story.That's from the Incredible Hulk comics.The Sinister Six arc is in a Spider-Man title.

Hang on let me check *Flicks thru TPB*

It was published in a title simply called 'Spider-Man' in issues 18-23.And yep it is availible in TPB:

0785100474.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I loved this story.I love it when the Six band together.None of them trust eachother after Ock's betrayl back in 1990.And yet they still work so well together.I love the anamocity between them :)

The other one you want is this one where the aformentioned betrayl occurs:

return_of_the_sinister_six.jpg

Doc Ock said:
Ah no it's not that story.That's from the Incredible Hulk comics.The Sinister Six arc is in a Spider-Man title.

Hang on let me check *Flicks thru TPB*

It was published in a title simply called 'Spider-Man' in issues 18-23.And yep it is availible in TPB:

I loved this story.I love it when the Six band together.None of them trust eachother after Ock's betrayl back in 1990.And yet they still work so well together.I love the anamocity between them :)

Holy ****:eek: Ock you are the man:up: :up: thanks for the info,i MUST have that TPB no matter the price

hunter rider said:
Holy ****:eek: Ock you are the man:up: :up: thanks for the info,i MUST have that TPB no matter the price

If you're getting that one you should also get this one too:

It explains some of the story elements.Basically why the other five hate Ock and don't trust him.

Not to mention it's a kick ass story.

Nice Thread!
Why was the other thread deleted?

Ha Ha! Look how Ock is holding a gun in his hand! Very unusual! :D :up:

Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
Nice Thread!
Why was the other thread deleted?

Thanks Victor.

And it's a long story.Like I said on page 1 best not dwell on it ;)

hunter rider said:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/202-7952116-6182208

Ive found 3 with no pics of the covers though so im not sure which is which as Larsons name is on them all

Ok this is 'The Return of the Sinister Six': http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...94144/sr=1-6/ref=sr_1_1_6/202-7497210-9355848

I don't see Revenge on there.You might try the american Amazon.

The money they're charging there is crazy hunter.£41 is mad money for a TPB like that.

*EDIT*

Here ya go.Cheaper prices :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...94144/sr=1-7/ref=sr_1_1_7/202-7497210-9355848

Doc Ock said:
Thanks Victor.

Ok this is 'The Return of the Sinister Six': http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0785100431/qid=1128294144/sr=1-6/ref=sr_1_1_6/202-7497210-9355848

I don't see Revenge on there.You might try the american Amazon.

The money they're charging there is crazy hunter.£41 is mad money for a TPB like that.

*EDIT*

Here ya go.Cheaper prices :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0752208764/qid=1128294144/sr=1-7/ref=sr_1_1_7/202-7497210-9355848

Thanks Doc:up:
Looks like im gonna have to scout about for the Revenge part with Hulk and Ghost Rider in

Question: I heard somewhere Ock got owned by Doom, is this true?
And what issue did this happen, if it did happen?

Symbiotica said:
I think the Hulk is one of those "guy things" you have to be male to understand. I don't get it either: a big green guy making giant hops around the desert, all "RAAAAAAGGHHHHHHH!" and smashing stuff :confused: Why is this compelling?

haha, I'm male and I think that the hulk has no real reason to be a good character. Manage your damn anger and we wouldn't have this problem hulk buddy!

Muscle and strength is more appealing when it isn't flaunted. :that is that:

Symbiotica said:
I think the Hulk is one of those "guy things" you have to be male to understand. I don't get it either: a big green guy making giant hops around the desert, all "RAAAAAAGGHHHHHHH!" and smashing stuff :confused: Why is this compelling?

Maybe because the Hulk is the walking example of testosterone in its purest form? :eek: With a little PMS mixed in. :D

Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
Question: I heard somewhere Ock got owned by Doom, is this true?
And what issue did this happen, if it did happen?

Hmmm not that I know of.And I know of all of Ock's major exploits.I've never heard that.

I know they met in Secret Wars but they never crossed swords.Too busy fighting the heros.I've flicked thru the TPB.They never fought in that.

And as far as I know that's the only time their paths have crossed.

I need this one myself. I've seen it referred to a million times but never hunted it up. I'm still needing Ock: Year One too, I'm so out of the loop :(

Abaddon said:
This thread still exists?:confused:

No it's a figment of your imagination :o

It's not really here and neither are you.

Silver Sable said:
Oh I'm sorry Ock. Nice new avy :up:

I have it a while now but thanks ;)

I got it made from this:

doc17.jpg

Abaddon said:
This thread still exists?:confused:

No.

What you are reading is an alternate-reality construct designed to confuse you while we harvest your organs. Please let your mind go blank but continue staring at the screen, thanks for your co-operation.....

Symbiotica said:

I need this one myself. I've seen it referred to a million times but never hunted it up. I'm still needing Ock: Year One too, I'm so out of the loop :(

Seriously???

I thought you had this,or at least read it.

I remember you referring to Ock's using and betrayl of the Six before.I guess I assumed you had it.

Anyway you simply must track it down.Awesome story.So is Year 1.Really deep character development on Octavius in that.Shows how he came to be the way he is today.

Cool but I feel bad that I didn't say it sooner :(

..... one thing about Larsen, he don't exactly stint with the tentacles.... those tentacles must be a half-mile long...lol

Dang!

I thought you had this,or at least read it.

I remember you referring to Ock's using and betrayl of the Six before.I guess I assumed you had it.

No! Never read it. I've just read so many references TO it I have a basic idea of what happens, and then it was also mentioned in those Castro "Six" novels. I need to check out the source of these confabulations :)

Symbiotica said:
No.

What you are reading is an alternate-reality construct designed to confuse you while we harvest your organs. Please let your mind go blank but continue staring at the screen, thanks for your co-operation.....

what a crappy way to distract me while youre harvesting my organs.:confused::down

Do cock said:

pm me the details.:o

Symbiotica said:
..... one thing about Larsen, he don't exactly stint with the tentacles.... those tentacles must be a half-mile long...lol

Dang!

Spaghetti tentacles I call them.It's amazing that they don't get tangled in a knot with all that flailing around they do lol.

No! Never read it. I've just read so many references TO it I have a basic idea of what happens, and then it was also mentioned in those Castro "Six" novels. I need to check out the source of these confabulations :)

Ah gotcha.

Yeah ever since the betrayl the other five just can't let it go.As well they shouldn't.Ock screwed them over BIG time in 'Return' :)

I know you're a fan of the Six Sym so I know you'll love this.One of the best stories from the 90's IMO.

Abaddon said:
pm me the details.

Why would he PM you details? You'll be waaaaay too busy to read 'em when you wake up with that great big Y-incision on your thorax
Carnage.gif

Symbiotica said:
Why would he PM you details? You'll be waaaaay too busy to read 'em when you wake up with that great big Y-incision on your thorax
Carnage.gif

thorax?I'm not an insect or an arachnid.:confused:

Abaddon said:
thorax?I'm not an insect or an arachnid.:confused:

Why split hairs? This thread does not exist. We do not exist. You, in fact do not exist.

Breathe deeply as I slip this oxygen-mask over your face and we can expedite this process, 'kay?
Carnage.gif
Won't take a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi