World Doc Ock's lair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Symbiotica said:
Why split hairs? This thread does not exist. We do not exist. You, in fact do not exist.

Breathe deeply as I slip this oxygen-mask over your face and we can expedite this process, 'kay?
Carnage.gif
Won't take a minute.

If we dont exist then this process isnt even necessary.:o

I remember disliking you a long while ago.:confused:

Abaddon said:

Oh no you don't :mad:

Behave thy self Abaddon.Symbiotica is a friend and a valued visitor to this thread.I want no negativity in here.

Now let's all watch Molina get his groove on :)

dance1.gif

Doc Ock said:
Oh no you don't :mad:

Behave thy self Abaddon.Symbiotica is a friend and a valued visitor to this thread.I want no negativity in here.

Well,I dont feel that way now.:confused:

Now let's all watch Molina get his groove on :)

dance1.gif

interesting...:o

Abaddon said:

..... interesting - but since I have no idea who you are, it's also irrelevant.

[digs through pile of unsterilized instruments, looking for her cartilege-shears]

I'd run if I were you Abaddon.A villainess with a sharp object in her hand is never good ;)

Here is my fav piece of Ock merchandise that I own.And I owe to to Venom_uk for getting it for me.Cheers again dude :up:

UltOck.jpg

The rest of you guys post some pics of your Ock stuff if you can :)

... I wish there was a full-figure of that bust, I would buy it in a second.

As would I.

The current Ult Ock figure sucks!!! He has a big ugly water pack or something on his back so you can squirt water from his tentacles :down

He's Doctor Octopus not friggin Hydro-Man.

Ock stuff.... don't own much, but....

[shoves Abaddon's intestines back into his abdominal cavity and does some rummaging...]

88999889.jpg

....sorry, couldn't resist.

Yes these two are still very much an item :)

Ah this is the lady whom Carnage had designs on a while back if I recall.Yes there was some rivalry between Octavius and Kasady for this girl.

I see Ock came out the winner.Unless Kasady found someone better ;)

Awww look at them holding hands and everything :) Ock seems to have a thing for long haired blondes.

Delilah is still hangin' around with Octavius; Carnage found solace in the arms of one of her sisters, Solange. Here's Solange:

96273746.jpg

Quite the little temptress.

I did promise Carny his very own little redhead, who was in fact delivered and promptly named Jezebel. However Jezebel and Carny just never hit it off for some reason; she was just too NICE. They avoided each other till I pulled out Spidey [who came as a package deal with Ock up there.] Jezebel and Spidey are now keeping company, much to the scorn of the rest of the crowd who regard them both as entirely too namby-pamby.

A third blonde has joined the crowd, a platinum-haired stunner named Panthea. Panthea's not dating anyone yet, although she is even hotter than her sisters. I guess I should see if her and GG hit it off..... :)

[yes, all doll owners are completely nuts.]

Oooooh Solange is a little hotty :up: She's got jewellry and all.I guess her man buys her gifts ;)

These girls are not for Carnage.He needs someone like Shriek.Someone with a dark side and a thirst for violence.You got any bad girl dolls Sym?? If so hook them up with Kasady and watch them hit it off.

Opposites don't always attract.

As for the new girl on the block Panthea.You might try her and Venom together.Brock is fond of female company too.Wasn't he once married??

GG is a loner.Norman has never had use for women unless he's tossing them off a bridge to mind f**k with Spidey.

Oh, but you have no idea! These girls are bad through and through - they live to commit evil acts! Do not let those innocent faces fool you! [except for Jeze.... every now and then a recessive gene kicks in, what can you do?....]

I'll have to get a new pic of the whole Wild Bunch soon, if I get 5 minutes where I'm not typing madly to finish a paper, or flashing cards at myself because a test is looming.

Your point about GG is a good one... maybe I should save Panthea for Venom. I don't have a Venom figure yet, can't find the new one.... if GG threw her off a shelf I would be really mad with him :angry: She's been hinting about hooking up with BB Batman, we shall see what happens. She may be too evil for him. "I love a man in a mask," she says. Hey, don't we all sister.

[I gotta get out of here, I have only 6 hours to sleep left, yikes]

Doc Ock said:
As would I.

The current Ult Ock figure sucks!!! He has a big ugly water pack or something on his back so you can squirt water from his tentacles :down

He's Doctor Octopus not friggin Hydro-Man.

....squirting water from his tentacles? Are you serious?

Silver S said:
....squirting water from his tentacles? Are you serious?
WEB SPLASHER DOC OCK with Water Blasting Tentacles. :(:down

72179.jpg

If any figure was crying out to customized, it's this one.

Venom_uk said:
WEB SPLASHER DOC OCK with Water Blasting Tentacles. :(:down

72179.jpg

If any figure was crying out to customized, it's this one.

For Christs sake! How can you screw up on this? How?! It's Doctor Octopus! He needs no extra bells and whistles! Whoever was sitting at the drafting table designing this should have been shot.

fairteams.jpg

munchies.jpg

dirtyman.jpg

blurcopy.jpg

peering.jpg

All pictures that have been posted before, but hey. You asked for it. :)

Silver S said:
For Christs sake! How can you screw up on this? How?! It's Doctor Octopus! He needs no extra bells and whistles! Whoever was sitting at the drafting table designing this should have been shot.
Yep. I perfectly good figure was been ruined (once again) by a useless & unnecessary 'action feature'. :rolleyes:

The sculpt looks fantastic so I'll probably pick this up just 'cos of that & try to work out some way of doing away with the crappy back pack thingy...

I think you should but it & make a cute little 'fuzzy white robe' for him Silver. ;):up:

sm106a7ca.gif

TAS was a great representation of the character IMO

marvelagespidermandoctoroctopu.jpg

spidermandoctoroctopusoutofrea.jpg

I much prefer the old Ock look for the Greatest Battles cover to the new more streamlined look in the more up to date one

44080150x5005cs.jpg

docock48ah.jpg

couple of panels from The Spectacular Spiderman books i think

Venom_uk said:
Yep. I perfectly good figure was been ruined (once again) by a useless & unnecessary 'action feature'. :rolleyes:

The sculpt looks fantastic so I'll probably pick this up just 'cos of that & try to work out some way of doing away with the crappy back pack thingy...

I think you should but it & make a cute little 'fuzzy white robe' for him Silver. ;):up:

GASP! You genius, you. Why didn't I think of that?

Oh well I totally need this figure now. I'll saw off the ******ed looking backpack and get him a little robe.

hunter rider said:
44080150x5005cs.jpg

docock48ah.jpg

couple of panels from The Spectacular Spiderman books i think

I thought the Ock in that series looked a lot like Hannibal Lector when he was sitting in prison behind that glass wall. :eek:

Symbiotica said:
Oh, but you have no idea! These girls are bad through and through - they live to commit evil acts! Do not let those innocent faces fool you! [except for Jeze.... every now and then a recessive gene kicks in, what can you do?....]

I'll have to get a new pic of the whole Wild Bunch soon, if I get 5 minutes where I'm not typing madly to finish a paper, or flashing cards at myself because a test is looming.

Your point about GG is a good one... maybe I should save Panthea for Venom. I don't have a Venom figure yet, can't find the new one.... if GG threw her off a shelf I would be really mad with him :angry: She's been hinting about hooking up with BB Batman, we shall see what happens. She may be too evil for him. "I love a man in a mask," she says. Hey, don't we all sister.

LOL!

I just had a thought.You could make a cliffhanger series out of these villains dating your dolls.

GG threw Panthea off the shelf.......how will Venom react to this??? Carnage has been hitting on Delilah again and Ock's caught him in the act........But it's revealed Ock had his wicked way with Solange the night before :eek:

LOL! Yep I'm crazy ;)

*Looks at Silver's many,many Ock pics* Ah floods of memories from our old thread have come flooding back.This place really feels like home again :) I loooooooove the dirty dirty man one where Silver confronts him over his actuator activities :D

Thanks for the pics hunter.My Ock's greatest stories TPB has a diff pic on it.I prefer the one you posted.Mine has Ock in that metal legged suit he wore in Mackie's run *yuck*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"