Doctor Strange Casting Poll **NEW**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, Jon Hamm?
I'm still stucked on my "uninspired" choice of Depp.
I can agree with some about Liam as well, just not sure if he would have as much natural conviction in saying the oddball spells as I envision Depp having.
As for Cumberbatch, I don't get it. Dude is villain material. I particularly liked the Doctor Doom suggestion I heard around here.
As for Hamm, I can't see him not being tacky in this role, I'd have seen him as Ant-man though.

See, now I dont get that. Why should Cumberbatch restricted so - because he has a 'weird' face ergo he must be a villain. Because he speaks like an upper-class British toff accent ergo he must be a villain?

He has been known to play his fair share of decent good guys too.

WOW...Jon Hamm...I actually hadn't considered him. But that is a fantastic choice. Strong actor, has charisma. I'm really liking it. Well done, Marvel.

See, now I dont get that. Why should Cumberbatch restricted so - because he has a 'weird' face ergo he must be a villain. Because he speaks like an upper-class British toff accent ergo he must be a villain?

He has been known to play his fair share of decent good guys too.

Yeah, if you're not sold on him I'd recommend checking out Sherlock. He's much more restrained than in his villain stuff like STID and plays the role really smart with a layer of humor that'd serve well in the MCU. If I were working on the script or something, I'd definitely be going forward with him in mind at the very least.

cumberbatch has to be Dream in the Sandman movies, he can't be strange

Geez, you guys and your pool of 5-6 actors.

Depp is... fine. I'm fine with it. I don't think anyone can argue that he is at least an entertaining actor. And he doesn't always have to be as eccentric as Jack Sparrow or Willy Wonka. I'd say watch Public Enemies if you don't believe he's got the chops for Stephen.

he isn't confirmed in starring, just involved with at least the behind the camera stuff

Im pretty sure he wad confirmed to star too, but whatever.

What about Eric McCormack for Strange just to throw out a new name? But he's not my personal choice because I am more than okay if Depp got the role.

hopefully casting can happen asap, lock in _________ as soon as possible, for multiple films.

depp is too big, and well depp. it'd be depp as strange, i'd rather have something inspired and out of left field or against the grain casting

I don't see Marvel approaching either of them at this point, especially Nic Cage.

Honestly, I'd be interested to see what Johnny Depp could do. Please don't kill me :)

No one would kill you, if he'd been include on this list he'd be in the top three, probably #1 as he was in the last poll.

That news has to be bogus. I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"