Doctor Strange News & Speculation thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
when will get the trailer? how long until Jimmy Kimmel show?
Kimmel starts at 1035pm Central time, could be a couple hours later we see a trailer but it IS an Hour show

First poster
Cf2qEILWwAIQ044.jpg:large

Is that a basketball hes staring at?

So beautiful. So so beautiful.
We live in a day and age where Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Ant-man, and Daredevil are becoming household names, and we're about to get a Dr. Strange movie. I have especially high hopes for this given that it's Fiege's pet project it seems; he and I both share a love for this character. Strange really does bring a very unique flavor to the Marvel pantheon.
All hail Marvel. All hail Fiege.

This movie is pushing all the right buttons for me, never thought I'd be so stoked for Strange.

I hope the trailer does something interesting and isn't just a straightforward "origin" trailer, i.e. showing he got into a car accident, going to a mystical land, learning to use his powers. That would be too generic.

I hope the trailer does something interesting and isn't just a straightforward "origin" trailer, i.e. showing he got into a car accident, going to a mystical land, learning to use his powers. That would be too generic.

not for the GA, the GA knows nothing about this guy. Remember, these trailers are for the GA, not us comic nerds that already know half this ****

This movie is pushing all the right buttons for me, never thought I'd be so stoked for Strange.

It's also just very refreshing that we are getting a whole new character with this film like we did with Ant-Man. Plus a whole new tone and setting.

not for the GA, the GA knows nothing about this guy. Remember, these trailers are for the GA, not us comic nerds that already know half this ****

GA may not know Dr Strange, but I personally think they are getting tired of straight up origin stories where the hero learns to accept his powers.

It's also just very refreshing that we are getting a whole new character with this film like we did with Ant-Man. Plus a whole new tone and setting.

Absolutely just like the comics.

I also like that they have an unconventional type director. This may be his best film yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"