Doctor Who - Regeneration 5 - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
And suddenly, "I don't want to go" makes so much sense.

And somehow "I don't want to go" kicks off another regeneration.

So who are we this time?

Are we ginger yet? ;) :p

Before we get into this debate again, Thread Manager doesn't account for the times this thread was closed and re-started before he/she/it was installed.

We're on the 8th incarnation of this thread. One-shot American TV movies and best-selling spinoff media for all!

99i781.jpg

I thought so.

Coming out in 3 months...

juWIJ.jpg

Under 1000 posts until New Who begins.

I can't stop staring and smiling at your avi Manic, I just love it!

I love the fact the 8th Doctor is getting all these new adventures, but I personally have not checked any of them out because I prefer books to audio.

Are these 8th Doctor audio's taking place [blackout] after Lucy died. [/blackout]

Are these 8th Doctor audio's taking place [blackout] after Lucy died. [/blackout]

Yep. This upcoming boxset is supposed to be the aftermath. It's also supposed to bridge the gap between the classic series and the Time War thingy Big Finish doesn't actually have permission to use or name.

They should just call it the Temporal Conflict and go from there and just plead ignorance every time the BBC calls. :p

They've been calling it "something." The Doctor's brother Braxiatel has been running around in two different audio shows, apparently aware that the Time War is coming. In the Gallifrey series, he warned Romana that "something is coming" that they're not prepared for. In the Bernice Summerfield series (where he's older), he's secretly trying to do something to rebuild his people's society before something horrible happens to them.

So is this thread half Vbulletin half human? ;)

And somehow "I don't want to go" kicks off another regeneration.

So who are we this time?

Are we ginger yet? ;) :p

We were two threads too early.

Someone make a note or something. In two threads time we have to end it with "I don't want to go"

They've been calling it "something." The Doctor's brother Braxiatel has been running around in two different audio shows, apparently aware that the Time War is coming. In the Gallifrey series, he warned Romana that "something is coming" that they're not prepared for. In the Bernice Summerfield series (where he's older), he's secretly trying to do something to rebuild his people's society before something horrible happens to them.

They totally just need to do the Time War and just not call it that.

Wait, the Doctor has a brother? :huh:

They totally just need to do the Time War and just not call it that.

The BBC would probably stop it. Big Finish has to get their permission to use anything in the series that was introduced starting in 2005, and they're pretty strict.

Wait, the Doctor has a brother? :huh:

In the books and audios, yes. Remember what the Doctor said when he and Martha first met?

"Have you got a brother?"
"Not anymore. Just me."

Just because I have too much free time, here's Eight's companions (who've been portrayed by actors)...

Dr. Grace Holloway, became companion after killing him.
cVfq6.jpg

Chang Le, sorta the Doctor's companion / sorta the Master's companion
fKMXi.jpg

Charley Pollard, the girl who should've died when they met
0H5bA.jpg

C'rizz, timeless alien from another universe
kOdUs.jpg

Lucie Miller, modern Blackpool girl who was forced upon him
HdmKS.jpg

Tamsin Drew, sorta the Doctor's companion / sorta the Monk's companion
eEDMW.jpg

Alex Campbell, the Doctor's great-grandson
H8Cz6.jpg

Fitz Kreiner, the wannabe ladies man
Lyp61.jpg

Izzy Sinclair, a quirky comic fan
sXtOB.jpg

Very exciting, love Smith's Doctor so more time with him is a complete plus.

I just noticed the threads title. Anybody know why it says "Regeneration 5"?

It's the 8th thread. The mod who changed the title several threads ago lost count.

And the "Thread Manager" just ruins the joke with Part 6 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back