Doctor Who - Regeneration 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Tennant's Attack of the Show appearance where 50th anniversary talk occurred

[YT]67jJIShAtoE[/YT]

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article4480068.ece

The tenth Doctor also revealed he has kept his trademark pinstripe suits, which are ready to be worn at a moment’s notice.
He said: “I do have the pinstripe suits in a very secure location. I have one of everything that I wore. They were given to me at the end.
“They are in hermetically sealed suit bags which I have got squirreled away somewhere.
“I hope the moths haven’t got in. I could be in for nasty surprise when I go to look for them.
“Who knows what will happen next year? I am sure there are lots of plans being discussed in quiet rooms by men with long beards and great power.”

I bet Eccleston has a price.

I also bet they're not willing to pay it.

He'll do it for the kids but not the overly critical 40 something fans.

It seems Eccleston liked playing the character and appreciates the fans, but there's something behind the scenes at the BBC that drove him away.

So, you know... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that BBC will give Big Finish permission to use his Doctor one day.

Someone posted this on r/doctorwho... hahaha.

3XIxn.jpg

I don't know if 9 would really gel with 10 or 11.

I don't think 10 and 11 would gel with each other. I know they have fairly similar personalities, but 10 resented the fact that 11 might exist one day.

True enough, but its hard to guess how much Moffat would actually use that particular point. It was an RTD thing, when 11 was on SJS they were still talking about 10.

That would be the fun part of it though.

Okay it would be worth it for a sarcastic "Fantastic" I will admit.

Maybe Moffat could use it to 'explain' RTD writing 10 as so unwilling the regenerate.

Maybe 10 and 11 hit off, but by the end of the special, 11 does something that completely puts 10 off. Which leads into 10's final specials and The End of Time.

Maybe 10 and 11 hit off, but by the end of the special, 11 does something that completely puts 10 off. Which leads into 10's final specials and The End of Time.

Hey, thats fantastic! Might really justify or help 10's whole "I Don't Wanna Go" thing?

That was my line of thought.

Leave it to Moffat to clean up RTD's mess ;)

Speaking of Doctor 9 I recently Rewatched The Empty Child and the Doctor Dances. I forgot how good these episodes were.

I'm still partial to Satan Pit/Impossible Planet but its definitely up there with the greats.

Just seen news rose won the public vote for greatest companion, beating out Sarah Jane.:dry::dry::dry::dry:

We have really got to get crazed fan girls away from these things

Just seen news rose won the public vote for greatest companion, beating out Sarah Jane.:dry::dry::dry::dry:

We have really got to get crazed fan girls away from these things

****, even if they were gonna go for someone recent, Amy is way better than Rose. :o

Rose was only watchable for the first year. She got progressively worse starting with "Tooth and Claw."

Maybe Moffat could use it to 'explain' RTD writing 10 as so unwilling the regenerate.

Eleven- I snogged Madame De Pompedour first. Seeya!

Ten- What?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back