Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Does anyone know when the DVD/Blu Ray of AOS is coming?

Well, it's been a week since the season ended. How long until we hear something? I'm thinking it gets released in September a week before season 2 starts, with a pre-order in August.

Well, it's been a week since the season ended. How long until we hear something? I'm thinking it gets released in September a week before season 2 starts, with a pre-order in August.

that sounds about right

What really sucks is that my DVR was on the fritz this fall I didn't record any episodes until after Thanksgiving. I'd really love to go back and rewatch all the episodes over the summer, especially since I'm a teacher and have two months off of work.

What really sucks is that my DVR was on the fritz this fall I didn't record any episodes until after Thanksgiving. I'd really love to go back and rewatch all the episodes over the summer, especially since I'm a teacher and have two months off of work.

I saved every episode on my DVR...if i can convert it into a DVD...ill message you and let you know...i assume your missing a small handful of episodes correct?

Yeah, all in all I'm missing about 6 episodes. Hopefully they will rerun them shortly. Otherwise, thanks for the helping hand!

Do yourself a favour and forget about the opening run :oldrazz:

Has any other company ever made an OS based off of a movie/tv show/comic?
a couple companies had made XP themes from a few films back when Ghost rider was about to come out that looked pretty cool.
It seems that you can't as easily change the cursor, or look of the Windows like you used too. On XP and earlier you could even edit the Window "frames" on the newer Microsoft OS' you can't as far as I know, or I'd make them myself

I saved every episode on my DVR...if i can convert it into a DVD...ill message you and let you know...i assume your missing a small handful of episodes correct?
I have all but Ep 21 saved as AVI. and burned to dvd's as data. Mine play better on my dvd player than my Laptop

I've DVR'd every episode since "The Bridge" (episode 10), which means I also have some reruns.

http://television.cosmicbooknews.co...eason-1-blu-ray-release-date-extras-announced

The Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 Blu-Ray will be available September 9th.
Relive All 22 thrilling episodes, plus get Level 7 Access with newly de-classified bonus features available on Blu-ray and DVD.
You can pre-order through Amazon.
Here are the bonus features:
5 Behind-The-Scenes Field Reports – Get exclusive access to the show’s classified sets for the making of some of your favorite episodes.
· “The Malibu Jump”

· “The Bridge”

· “Asgardian Bar Fight”

· “Classified”

· “Cello Duet”
VFX Breakdowns – Explore the layers of effects in sequences with split-frame comparisons to the final version
Audio Commentaries with Filmmakers & Cast
Gag Reel
Deleted Scenes
Synopsis:
The mind-blowing saga that began in Marvel’s The Avengers continues in ABC’s action-packed series, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. — The Complete First Season.
In the wake of The Battle of New York, the world has changed forever. An extraordinary landscape of wonders has been revealed! In response, mysteriously resurrected Agent Phil Coulson assembles an elite team of skilled agents and operatives: Melinda May, Grant Ward, Leo Fitz, Jemma Simmons and new recruit/computer hacker Skye. Together, they investigate the new, the strange, and the unknown across the globe, protecting the ordinary from the extraordinary. But every answer unearths even more tantalizing questions that reverberate across the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe: Who is "The Clairvoyant”? What is Hydra’s sinister master plan; what dark secret lies behind Skye’s puzzling origins, and most importantly of all, who can be trusted?
“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Chloe Bennet as Skye, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Agent Grand Ward, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz and Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=as2&tag=cosboonew-20&linkId=FBZ4TQVBYMQ3SDND

Same day as CATWS??? Interesting...

And the depressing part, neither of the special features lists have a Marvel One Shot on them yet.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The Mind-Blowing Saga That Began
in Marvel's The Avengers Continues
in ABC's Action-Packed Series

MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.
The Complete First Season

Relive All 22 Thrilling Episodes, Plus Get
Level 7 Access with Newly De-Classified
Bonus Features Available On Blu-ray and DVD.

In Stores September 9, 2014

The mind-blowing saga that began in Marvel's The Avengers continues in ABC's action-packed series, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - The Complete First Season. In the wake of The Battle of New York, the world has changed forever. An extraordinary landscape of wonders has been revealed! In response, mysteriously resurrected Agent Phil Coulson assembles an elite team of skilled agents and operatives: Melinda May, Grant Ward, Leo Fitz, Jemma Simmons and new recruit/computer hacker Skye.

Together, they investigate the new, the strange, and the unknown across the globe, protecting the ordinary from the extraordinary. But every answer unearths even more tantalizing questions that reverberate across the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe: Who is "The Clairvoyant"? What is Hydra's sinister master plan; what dark secret lies behind Skye's puzzling origins, and most importantly of all, who can be trusted?

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Chloe Bennet as Skye, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Agent Grand Ward, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz and Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons.

Bonus Features:
  • Journey Into S.D.C.C. - Hop on the bus and share the thrill of a lifetime as the series makes its first ever appearance at San Diego Comic-Con, where the cast is welcomed with open arms by a sea of enthusiastic fans
  • TV Special - Marvel Studios: Assembling A Universe
  • 5 Behind-The-Scenes Field Reports - Get exclusive access to the show's classified sets for the making of some of your favorite episodes
    • "The Malibu Jump"
    • "The Bridge"
    • "Asgardian Bar Fight"
    • "Classified"
    • "Cello Duet"
  • VFX Breakdowns - Explore the layers of effects in sequences with split-frame comparisons to the final version
  • Audio Commentaries with Filmmakers & Cast
  • Gag Reel
  • Deleted Scenes

Executive Producers: Joss Whedon ("Marvel's The Avengers," "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"), Maurissa Tancharoen ("Dollhouse," "Spartacus," "Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog"), Jed Whedon ("Dollhouse," "Spartacus," "Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog"), Jeffrey Bell ("Angel," "X- Files," "Alias") and Jeph Loeb ("Heroes," "Lost," "Smallville"). Writers: Varies by Episodes.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - The Complete First Season
Release Date: September 9, 2014
Rating: TV PG
Run Time: Approx. 946 minutes; 22 episodes
Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1, 16x9 Widescreen
Audio: Blu-ray: 5.1 DTS-HDMA, DVD: 5.1 Dolby Digital
Languages: English Audio
Subtitles: English SDH, Spanish, French

I wish they included the Declassified webisodes that non-Americans didn't get to seee.

Same day as CATWS??? Interesting...

And the depressing part, neither of the special features lists have a Marvel One Shot on them yet.

I always thought a one-shot for the TV series to be unlikely and seems even less likely now that TWS isn't getting one, but I was really hopeful there would be one. To me, the one-shots show Marvel's sense of fun and help it stand out. I'm sure they could have thought of something fun and relatively low budget and made it work.

i will probably wait till Christmas to get it on a cheaper deal

Bonus features on DVD :woot:

For once we don't get shafted by Blu-Ray

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"