• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dr. Lecter Invites you to Dinner. The ''Hannibal'' Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, for real though, I'm just glad we won't be getting more of Will's incessant whining about going crazy. I love Dancy as Will dont get me wrong but there were a few times where it started to get to me. Like nails on a chalkboard.

God help you, 'klypze, I might just have to push you over the edge of sanity now to make you know how he feels.

Hey, I can totally empathize with Will. Losing one's **** is no fun at all

That was a nice teaser.

The second season cannot arrive soon enough.

If they don't cast the woman who play Brienne of Tarth as Margo I'm gonna lose my ****. Other than that, HOLY HELL! This can't get here soon enough!

From the official Tumblr page:

tumblr_mzkg8o3cEx1rvs9wso1_400.gif

The Hannibal Season 2 Trailer will rise Sunday…
http://nbchannibal.tumblr.com/post/73650277198/the-hannibal-season-2-trailer-will-rise-sunday

I'm officially too excited for tomorrow.

Very curious as to who we'll be seeing as Verger in the future.

I wouldn't trust it, some of that is probably dreams or things taken out of context to throw us off. :)

What?! How could some of that not be happening? I could understand some being a dream but that would be a pretty intense dream for the dreamer lol especially the bit towards the end with Jack and then Alana. Wow, I just can't wait for this. Thanks for sharing Squeekness. You rock

Thanks. Now if only I could get the hang of inbedding. Half the time I try it the vids don't come out right. I'll leave that talent to you younger folks, lol. :p

Oh, you can't be THAT old. Not with a name like Squeekness lol

The uploader didn't make it available in my country. Wonderful.

EDIT: Found it somewhere else. Looks good, though I wish we didn't see [BLACKOUT]Lecter vs Crawford.[/BLACKOUT]

Last edited:
Same here plus, the bit with Alana. Revealed way too much. So we definitely know now that things are gonna get bad pretty damn fast. Some site I saw yesterday said there's only 13 episodes this season which I can handle but Wikipedia got my hopes up about there being 17 this year

I have to wonder if the Crawford/Alana stuff is maybe just Will having nightmares about something like that happening while he's locked up. I can't imagine they'd go there so soon. At least not on Crawford's end.

I have to wonder if the Crawford/Alana stuff is maybe just Will having nightmares about something like that happening while he's locked up. I can't imagine they'd go there so soon. At least not on Crawford's end.

Yea, maybe Will sitting helpless in prison having nightmares about Hannibal butchering everyone he cares about.

I dunno. That fight seemed pretty balls to the wall to be a dream. It looks just as if not more than the Tobias vs Hannibal fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"