E3 2013 - Part 1

Sony, you were awesome. Bravo.

t9Jhogi.gif

No DRM? 399.99? Consumer Trust Essential? They dropped MS through a damn plate glass Window.

399! HELL YES! Game over. Preordering my PS4 ASAP

Sorry MS, you just got too damn greedy. I want to OWN my games, i want to SHARE my games, i want to RENT games, i want to TRADE in my games and i dont want to connect to the net EVERY 24 hours. PS4 offers ALLLLL of that

Thats super disappointing to hear that Sony is taking the MS approach to online gaming, but i paid for Live so i dont have too big an issue paying for Plus.

I guess I'd be willing to pay $60 a year for PS+, especially with games like Destiny and Elder Scrolls Online.

and PS+ has other perks, too, like free games, right??

I wonder if they will continue with that for the PS4.

Oh, man. MP only with Plus is such a bummer. I don't think I'll be able to pay for it with my actual paycheck.

Straight up- tech gaffs included? Still the best conference in recent memory. Like, in years. So excited for the PS4 right now.

Totally. Sony won everyone over. Disappointed they didn't announce the HD size, though.

This is PS4 gaining the advantage early. If they would have done this last gen, I would never have switched to 360. Definitely getting a PS4 over the One.

Sony won me over with KH3. Been waiting for this game since 2006! This plus Battlefront 3 has me beyond excited!! :D

There is just zero excuse to go with the XBone right now. MS had a really good conference too, but the PS4 just offers WAY too good a deal in comparison.

Thats super disappointing to hear that Sony is taking the MS approach to online gaming, but i paid for Live so i dont have too big an issue paying for Plus.

Yeah, there's a subtle kind of irony there....Sony is going to start requiring PS+ for online gaming, but those of us defecting across the Iron Curtain from Xbox (and there's probably a ton of us) are already used to it, and we're already paying *more* for XBL Gold.

399! HELL YES! Game over. Preordering my PS4 ASAP

Sorry MS, you just got too damn greedy. I want to OWN my games, i want to SHARE my games, i want to RENT games, i want to TRADE in my games and i dont want to connect to the net EVERY 24 hours. PS4 offers ALLLLL of that
I LOVED how Sony mentioned all of that and was like we're not gonna do that

Fantastic, the only downside is Plus required for multiplier I wish they wouldn't do that but still SONY HAS ONE. Err I mean won!

another mmo on playstation. the elder scrolls at that, epic.

Fantastic, the only downside is Plus required for multiplier I wish they wouldn't do that but still SONY HAS ONE. Err I mean won!

PS+ has proven to be a fantastic service with tons of perks. It's worth it.

I don't play favorites, but ****. Sony won my heart and soul on this one.

I LOVED how Sony mentioned all of that and was like we're not gonna do that

Yea i coudlnt of handled that better if i were Sonys CEO. Thats EXACTLY how i would of done it and thats what Sony did. Soooo impressed.

The open self publishing is a huge deal too. The PS4 is going to have a ton of awesome smaller games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"