Eddie brock's character arc

Okay, so Spidey will give the symbiote back and Eddie will then release it?

Well, we're not too sure about that. I mean, the battle could go from a certain area and then lead to Dr. Connors' lab or something.

That makes no sense, if Peter goes to the church to get rid of it, how would it get back to any lab?

That makes no sense, if Peter goes to the church to get rid of it, how would it get back to any lab?

Um pretty easy

The symbiote would be in a weak state, Peter wraps it in a web-sack (ala 90s TAS) and hurries his ass to the lab.

Um pretty easy

The symbiote would be in a weak state, Peter wraps it in a web-sack (ala 90s TAS) and hurries his ass to the lab.

Whats the point of having the hole iconic church "Getting rid of the symbiote/Venom birth" scene, then ?

well we dont know whats going on with venom at the lab. Maybe peter/brock took the symboite back there or maybe Venom attacks spidey at the lab.... We dont know.

Whats the point of having the hole iconic church "Getting rid of the symbiote/Venom birth" scene, then ?
Who says Venom has to be born in the church? Having this Brock being based on lot on his ultimate counter part, theres a big chance its going to happen in the lab.

Yeah, we don't need him created in the church. He might forget God's ten commandments again, and ask God to kill Peter :o

yea looks like they are mixing both having the symboite removed in the church like 616/sm3/90s and venom born in lab like ultimate. What ever it is we will know saturday.

Who says Venom has to be born in the church? Having this Brock being based on lot on his ultimate counter part, theres a big chance its going to happen in the lab.

Honestly I hope not. Venom's church origin is an iconic 616 moment. I hope they dont close their eyes at that. Its the hole "gift from heaven" icon that really made Venom's origin in the church really cool. I mean, it's even one of the best scenes in SM3 and I hated that movie.

Exactly, and besides, Brock really does spend alot of time in Dr. Connors' lab and he helps him out with things, but it can go either way.

Honestly I hope not. Venom's church origin is an iconic 616 moment.
I definitly would not go as far as saying its iconic...its more like "Wha huh? Who is this Brock guy?""

I definitly would not go as far as saying its iconic...its more like "Wha huh? Who is this Brock guy?""
Brock getting the Symbiote at the church is my favorite version. Therei s only one other version, whichi s Ultimate Venom.

damn...that Venom is awesome

It really isn't that iconic in 616. It was more "I'm Eddie?" Peter says "Edide, who?" Venom responds "The guy who wanted to kill himself in the church that night." ooooooooook.

When you think iconic you are thinking SM3 mostly. They changed it to a castle to avoid religion in TAS. SM3 is the only one to give that scene gravitas in a church (though it was great in the New York "castle" in TAS).

Anyway I really liked the scene between Eddie and MJ in this episode...a lot. It was a great few moments for MJ and developed Eddie as just not angry at Peter, but as an unhinged jealous man, as well.

especially because he is aware of how much he knows returning the symbiote to conners would mean.

Let's all remember that even though this was retconned. he could not be seperated from the symbiote or it would kill him.

this idea was reused in Spider-man T.A.S.

Anything will topple the original origin of Venom...
he's essentially a broken character since his humble beginnings...but we love him anyway lol. he's just a cool character...I hate to say it but I've only seen him done real justice in Spidey T.A.S.

It's good to see them combine elements of the character over the years to flesh him out...and
as long as they avoid overexposing him, planet of the symbiotes and that cancer arc (which i thought was a good story but it murdered the character however.) we'll be just fine. :)

Yeah, we don't need him created in the church. He might forget God's ten commandments again, and ask God to kill Peter :o

Hey, it says "You shall not kill." It doesn't say God can't do someone a favor. Especially since he did some killing back in the past himself. :o

have they redesigned venom, he doesn't look anything like his torso heavy self from before....

speaking of topics here, we have yet to see any signs of eddie's natural enhanced strengh in relation to parker, either by seeing him training or other means. They left it late in the comics and in tas but i wonder if it'll be included here considering it wasn't in the ultimate universe.

Isn't it just implied? He was a football player throughout high school...I'm sure he's built enough, even if you can't tell somehow by looking at his design.

Brock getting the Symbiote at the church is my favorite version. Therei s only one other version, whichi s Ultimate Venom.

same here Hero, i was so excited to see it in the TAS im even more excited to see how they'll interpret SSM origin..

as mentioned before, he got it as a belltower of a castle in tas, not a church.

Yeah although it might not be that much of an iconic moment, but it definitely sets Venom as something unholy or demonic, that's what I thought at least.

It really isn't that iconic in 616. It was more "I'm Eddie?" Peter says "Edide, who?" Venom responds "The guy who wanted to kill himself in the church that night." ooooooooook.

When you think iconic you are thinking SM3 mostly. They changed it to a castle to avoid religion in TAS. SM3 is the only one to give that scene gravitas in a church (though it was great in the New York "castle" in TAS).

Anyway I really liked the scene between Eddie and MJ in this episode...a lot. It was a great few moments for MJ and developed Eddie as just not angry at Peter, but as an unhinged jealous man, as well.

I agree, DACrowe.

:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"