World Eddie Brock's Club House...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's my favorite villain of this show.
I just wish he had two more teeths in his mouth:woot:

100% agree as well. It's the best version of Brock/Venom I've seen.
And I agree about the teeth too. lol He needs a full set of sharp fangs!

As of right now,there is no "Venom" in the comic universe,right?
Er no, Mac is still Venom, but in disguise to the public as Spidey for the Dark Avengers team.
I really hope to see Mr. Brock to step back into that role. After all,he is THE true Venom!
Yea! So the character can become redundant again! :o

But that doesn't mean they should keep Gargan Venom. Besides his a joke to Spider-man so I would rather want another host to be venom (pregnant woman idea seems good). And yeah I like anti-venom so he can stay a little longer.

You do know that the pregnant woman Venom was going to go down like this originally:

Pregnant woman and husband are out on the streets. Husband tries to flag down a taxi. Meanwhile, Spider-Man is high above swinging by casually, minding his own business. The taxi driver spots Spider-Man and is so amazed that he's not paying attention to the road. Husband is still standing in the street, flagging down the taxi, not having the sense to see the driver is not slowing down or pulling over. Taxi driver runs over husband and kills him, causing the now traumatized pregnant woman to miscarriage and lose the baby.

And here is the motivations behind what-would-have-been the original, female, Venom.

Show that to a Venom hater who says Eddie's motivations are weak, and tell them to suck it.

But that doesn't mean they should keep Gargan Venom. Besides his a joke to Spider-man so I would rather want another host to be venom (pregnant woman idea seems good). And yeah I like anti-venom so he can stay a little longer.

Oh I agree, I want scorpion back :hyper:.

But sure, let Venom have the new host as the original pregnant woman concept. I certainly don't mind, they only can go up from here.

Yeah. Gargan as Venom is ok, but if and when they bring him back as the Scorpion, I will be the happiest little whateverIam on earth.

When will we see Brock/Anti-Venom next?

My only problem for Anti-Venom getting his own mini series, is that Zeb Wells is going to write it. Not that I hate him or something, but it's just that he made Brock into an unforgivable and cowardly A-hole in dark origin.

Hey guys, did any of you read the sinister spider-man lately? I know it's not brock but just wanna hear some opinions or thoughts about it...

I thought the first issue was pretty entertaining

I figure I'lll share my recent work with you seeing as how Venom fits into it. I didn't take it seriously, I just did this for a few laughs.

[YT]3liEyNvlJM0[/YT]

ANyone buy the NWtD TPB? Was there any new content added?

I got the Venom: DO TPB weeks ago. The changed Black Ann Weying back to White Ann Weying.

^^ oh, they changed her? Hmm, I might have to check that out, and no, I didn't buy the NWTD TPB because I have all the issues. I might check it out anyway for any new content.

I got the New Ways To Die TPB. It's amazing...I don't know if they changed anything.

^ awesome...i have been waiting for brock to come back as anti-venom...hopefully it will be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"