World Eddie Brock's Club House...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again for all that jaguarr.
I didn't realise he was in Bad Boys II. I missed that whilst looking at his bio. Think I'll rent that this weekend.

Anyway. Time for me to get to bed. Work in the morning :-)mad: ), so I'll leave you with this cracking pic of Venom from the #6 in the current running Venom title. Enjoy.
cover.pl

ScreamBlack.gif

hybrid.jpg

cover.pl

I dont know why but I just wanted to post these pics of the "kids"

no i mean the other yellow one i know thats screm im not a compleat ediot

Yea the other four symbiotes never had a name until they merged into one and became Hybrid.

Now that I think about it the toy versions of the gray and green symbiotes had names. I think it was Riot and Lasher.

Originally posted by venom_is_coo
no i mean the other yellow one i know thats screm im not a compleat ediot
I didn't say that you were an
idiot.Oh you spelled Scream,Complete and idiot wrong.Don't want to offend you just helping.:)

weirdness. i've never heard of scream. it's like a symbiote... with BOOBS! O_O very weird.

I just picked up this fantastic piece of ORIGINAL venom art. I thought this group might appreciate it.

00_3.jpg
+

The clarity of the picture does not do the art justice.

VENOM BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very cool art work there suicideking15. What comic is it from & how much did that set you back? If you don't mind me asking.

Oh & MutantCircus, you have the best avatar EVER! :)

venom892, where did you find that sweet pick of Scream? I've looked all over for one & can't find any! lol

Originally posted by jaguarr
Johnny Mnemonic (the story is cool, Keanu is atrocious, Rollins is awesome)

Morgan's Ferry (not a cinematic triumph by any means, but not a bad little indie film)

Bad Boys II (He's fun in that film, and hey...it's got a lot of explosions :D )

Cheers!
jag
I bought the Bad Boys I & II box set today! :D
I was running out of things to watch so I thought why not. lol.

Good week for all us Venom fans this week. Venom #17 & Venom Vs Carnage #1 are both released. Unfortunatly I wont be able to get hold of them until about next thursday at the earlyist :( :mad:

NOTE: 1100 post!!!

Originally posted by VeNoM_uk
Very cool art work there suicideking15. What comic is it from & how much did that set you back? If you don't mind me asking.

Oh & MutantCircus, you have the best avatar EVER! :)

venom892, where did you find that sweet pick of Scream? I've looked all over for one & can't find any! lol
Well I just quoted to help Venom is coo It was posted by Ultimate Venom.

Originally posted by venom892
Well I just quoted to help Venom is coo It was posted by Ultimate Venom.
LMAO. Oh hell aye! Whoops.

Ok, Ultimate_Venom, where did you get that cool pick of Scream from? :D

Wow, that is some disturbing artwork, Suicide. Cool! What's it from?

uk: "Good week for all us Venom fans this week. Venom #17 & Venom Vs Carnage #1 are both released. Unfortunatly I wont be able to get hold of them until about next thursday at the earlyist"

Heard that - me either. One's being shipped to me, and the other isn't out at the store yet. (They're really slow about putting out new stuff around here.)

That Scream artwork may be off a t-shirt, I have a Universal tee with Scream, Hobby, Doc Ock and Electro on it, and the artwork looks almost exactly like that.

Originally posted by Mnemosyne
uk: "Good week for all us Venom fans this week. Venom #17 & Venom Vs Carnage #1 are both released. Unfortunatly I wont be able to get hold of them until about next thursday at the earlyist"

Heard that - me either. One's being shipped to me, and the other isn't out at the store yet. (They're really slow about putting out new stuff around here.)

That Scream artwork may be off a t-shirt, I have a Universal tee with Scream, Hobby, Doc Ock and Electro on it, and the artwork looks almost exactly like that.
I have to get all my comics online, so by the time they've proscess my order & shipped it out it's usually Thursday or Friday, or if there really busy Saturday. Which sucks I can tell you!

When I was in Universal Studios in April, they had this cool Carnage t-shirt (which I thought was strange because Carange isn't even featured there!), the only reason I didn't get it was because it said, in BIG ass letters on the back 'Universal Studuios: Orlando Florida' Didn't see any scream ones unfortunatly. Must have changed there t-shirt range.
Scream rules, they need to bring her back. lol

LMAO. Oh hell aye! Whoops.

Ok, Ultimate_Venom, where did you get that cool pick of Scream from? :D

From samruby.com, in the villians section.

I have to get all my comics online, so by the time they've proscess my order & shipped it out it's usually Thursday or Friday, or if there really busy Saturday. Which sucks I can tell you!

When I was in Universal Studios in April, they had this cool Carnage t-shirt (which I thought was strange because Carange isn't even featured there!), the only reason I didn't get it was because it said, in BIG ass letters on the back 'Universal Studuios: Orlando Florida' Didn't see any scream ones unfortunatly. Must have changed there t-shirt range.
Scream rules, they need to bring her back. lol

Does the shirt show Carnage over the park? If it does its probably a shirt left shirt from Hallowen Horror Nights from like 2 years ago. Yea Scream should be brought back. She was here for a little bit and then just disapered. Same thing with Hybrid.

Originally posted by suicideking15
I just picked up this fantastic piece of ORIGINAL venom art. I thought this group might appreciate it.

00_3.jpg
+

The clarity of the picture does not do the art justice.

VENOM BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*vomits* lol j/k . That picture is cool, I've never seen it before.

venomface1.gif

Mutant circus posted this in another thread, but I think this deserves to be in this awsome thread!

Originally posted by venom4life
venomface1.gif
:eek:

That pic is sick! Awesome. I love it. :)

The t-shirt I seen in Universal wasn't one of Carnage standing over the park BTW Ultimate_Venom. It was just a close up of his face with Carnage written underneith it, & they had loads of them.

Theres about 50 threads about Venom in the Spider-Man 3 forum.Do you guys think he'll be in it because in fairness it seems highly unlikely?

I had noticed the hugh amount of Venom related threads in the S-M3 & Spider-man squels forums, but I try I keep out of thouse forums at the moment anyway because 99% of whats in them is pure BS.
IMO, there is zero chance of Venom appearing in S-M3. Eddie Brock on the other hand is always a possablity, after all he was mentioned quickly in the 1st movie.
As I've said earlier, I think Venom will appear in either S-M4 or 5. He's to popular for them not to include him in a movie (or two).

I had noticed the hugh amount of Venom related threads in the S-M3 & Spider-man squels forums, but I try I keep out of thouse forums at the moment anyway because 99% of whats in them is pure BS.
IMO, there is zero chance of Venom appearing in S-M3. Eddie Brock on the other hand is always a possablity, after all he was mentioned quickly in the 1st movie.
As I've said earlier, I think Venom will appear in either S-M4 or 5. He's to popular for them not to include him in a movie (or two).

I agree.Spider-Man 2 is still in theatres and they already have threads on what plotlines and villains will be in Spider-Man 3.I think they should introduce Eddie in 3,just like they did Dr Conners in the 2nd.Not a huge part but just a couple of scenes with Peter in the Bugle maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"