World Eddie Brock's Club House...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by VeNoM_uk
Yep, but I think he's actually still dead though.

Yeah I know.I cant remember the last time I saw Mysterio in his own arc.He had a cameo in in Doc Ocks Negative Exposure mini series.

Never really liked him to be honest. Stupid fish bowl head. lol
Although, he rules in the Spider-man 2 game.

He went down with one punch in a convienent store ;)

Originally posted by Ock
He went down with one punch in a convienent store ;)
Oh hell yeah! lol Spidey forgot to pull his punch on that occation.:D
When i was his health go up (3 times!) I well s**t it! LMAO

Oh hell yeah! lol Spidey forgot to pull his punch on that occation.:D
When i was his health go up (3 times!) I well s**t it! LMAO

I know.Talk about an anti climax :D

Have you heard about the Ultimate Spider-Man game due out next year?

Originally posted by Ock
I know.Talk about an anti climax :D

Have you heard about the Ultimate Spider-Man game due out next year?
Yep. Aint heard much though. I'll wait untiil thers pics & more info before I get to excited though. Should be good though. Doubgt we'll get a free-roaming city to play aroundin again though. They'll probably keep that gimmick for the movie games.
Wonder If Venom will be in the USM game? He hasn't been in many games to be honest.

Originally posted by Ock
Hey Venom fans I just heard about Marvel killing off Venom!!!

They did the same thing to Doc Ock back in that mockery called The Clone Saga.But thankfully they had the good sense to bring him back shortly afterwards.

They will bring Venom back.Hes way too popular.

Still you'd think they would of learned to stop killing off the big villains.
First off where you hear this?Second maybe there killing the second venom from the cuent venom series{Which is not that good.} in which I don't care.

How dare you insult the greatness of Mysterio!:mad: :D

Yep. Aint heard much though. I'll wait untiil thers pics & more info before I get to excited though. Should be good though. Doubgt we'll get a free-roaming city to play aroundin again though. They'll probably keep that gimmick for the movie games.
Wonder If Venom will be in the USM game? He hasn't been in many games to be honest.

Well until recently neither has Doc Ock or Green Goblin. Goblin wasnt in either of the PS1 games.

Doc Ock and Venom were in one of the PS1 games.I love that game.It rocked :D Spider-Man vs The Kingpin on the Sega Genesis had Doc Ock and Venom too.I loved that too.

But with regards to the USM game I think its safe to say both Venom and Doc Ock will be in it.

Originally posted by venom892
First off where you hear this?Second maybe there killing the second venom from the cuent venom series{Which is not that good.} in which I don't care.
Its all over the Marvel Knights: Spider-man threads in the Spidey comics forums.
The second Venom, or Fake Venom, will no doubt be killed off at the end of said Venom series. Looks that way to me anyway.

Originally posted by venom892

Go to the comics forum.Theres a thread called 'Spider-Man #5'. Thats where I heard it.

Originally posted by Ock
Well until recently neither has Doc Ock or Green Goblin. Goblin wasnt in either of the PS1 games.

Doc Ock and Venom were in one of the PS1 games.I love that game.It rocked :D Spider-Man vs The Kingpin on the Sega Genesis had Doc Ock and Venom too.I loved that too.

But with regards to the USM game I think its safe to say both Venom and Doc Ock will be in it.
Cool.
Now see, I'm a N64/Gamecube owner so I get deprived off all these kinda games! lol

Cool.
Now see, I'm a N64/Gamecube owner so I get deprived off all these kinda games! lol

They were availible for those consoles too ;) Hunt them down and enjoy.

Originally posted by Ock
They were availible for those consoles too ;) Hunt them down and enjoy.
They where?!?! :eek:

I don't remeber any Spider-man games for the N64 & the only ones on Gamecube are Spider-man: The Movie & Spider-man 2.

:confused:

They where?!?! :eek:

I don't remeber any Spider-man games for the N64 & the only ones on Gamecube are Spider-man: The Movie & Spider-man 2.

:confused:

Hang on I'll find a pic for you :)

B00004TEXR.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Wow!

I totally do not remeber that game. Why the hell didn't I buy this when it 1st came out?! Grrrrrrr

Heres a pic I just found of it on Google btw...
spiderman4.jpg

Venom looks cool :up:

It says Page cannot be displayed.

Dammit I'm just not meant to see that pic lol.

Originally posted by Ock
It says Page cannot be displayed.

Dammit I'm just not meant to see that pic lol.
LOL! Gutted. Can't understand why it wont work. Both are working fine for me. Can anyone else see them at all?

Ock, go to Google & search for spiderman n64, images, page 1, left hand side, 4th from top. lol. see if that works? :)

LOL! Gutted. Can't understand why it wont work. Both are working fine for me. Can anyone else see them at all?

Ock, go to Google & search for spiderman n64, images, page 1, left hand side, 4th from top. lol. see if that works? :)

Ah I see it.Its Venom from the game :D

I love that game.It is cool.You should really get it man.

I would, but I had to sell my N64 inorder to pay for my Gamecube. So I'd have to buy a N64 again! lol. Once is enough thank you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"