ELAINE GREY: The Official Character Discussion Thread

phoenix_force said:
yes she has 2 sisters both blonde but we're talking about jean not famke
I know this off-topic but....

marjoleinbeumertv1.jpg
web47.jpg

Marjolein and Antoinette Beumer. Famke's sisters.

holy... if I'd have to pick one of the 3... definately Famke :D :) but her sisters look great.

Still, Famke looks great as a brunette and a red head. :D

plus ...so does her "mom" ... er

DarknessOfDeath said:
holy... if I'd have to pick one of the 3... definately Famke :D :) but her sisters look great.
One is an actress the other (curly hair) is a director. When i saw them on tv i was very surprised because i had no idea they were Famke's sisters.

Retroman said:
One is an actress the other (curly hair) is a director. When i saw them on tv i was very surprised because i had no idea they were Famke's sisters.

Althought...they look familiar. I wonder what movies she has starred in and what the other sister directed...

DarknessOfDeath said:
Althought...they look familiar. I wonder what movies she has starred in and what the other sister directed...
A few dutch series you've probably never heard of.:o

probably not since I know nothing about dutch... is it a hard language?...hey retroman, got those pics of Jean from ur other CD rom??

Although, I've had "Dutch" chips before...they were yummy...

DarknessOfDeath said:
probably not since I know nothing about dutch... is it a hard language?...hey retroman, got those pics of Jean from ur other CD rom??

Although, I've had "Dutch" chips before...they were yummy...
Yes, it can be hard especially with pronounciation (the 'G' sounds like someone gargling).

Sorry about the delay with that. I promise i'll get to tomorrow.:O If not feel free unleash the phoenix force on me.;)

i'll be busy tomorrow?? Why not now?? I'll be at the college all day tomorrow so I won't be on as much tomorrow. :( :down

DarknessOfDeath said:
i'll be busy tomorrow?? Why not now?? I'll be at the college all day tomorrow so I won't be on as much tomorrow. :( :down
hnag on a sec....

^ Hee. :D

My guess: At page 138. :p

i wish they'd do a jean grey spin off and bring sinister,madalyne pryor,rachel grey and cable in it along with jean's family and also show her having some trouble with her powers and such post-x3 and feeling bad about what she has done leaving the x men and feeling that she needs to do something to redeem herself.

Not to be mean, but I was laughing when I first saw this thread. SO HARD! My girlfriend was frightened!

So when everything is gloomy, I'll look at this thread for great silliness.

Octoberist said:
Not to be mean, but I was laughing when I first saw this thread. SO HARD! My girlfriend was frightened!

So when everything is gloomy, I'll look at this thread for great silliness.
SILLINESS?! How dare you! This is a remarkably important discussion about the future of the most influential character in the entire film! You can't just ignore the great advances Elaine Grey will make to the plot!

Sorry :(

What happened to my beloved Cyclops thread? Why is it locked?

Lightning wanted all the little kiddies to get along... which won't happen.

So that's it? It's gone forever! SO if made another Cyclops thread, would Lighting remove it too? Come on!

The CYCLOPS THREAD IS LOCKED?! WHAT?

Gugh! No! It's not fair to everyone to lock the thread, because some choice people just refuse to stop whining about his potential fate in a annoying manner.

Don't say that I didn't try to warn you guys!... :p

Kinda...

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
Don't say that I didn't try to warn you guys!... :p

Kinda...

-TNC
We all know you're the worst one, TNC. What are ya, some kinda instigator?

*Ha-Ha-HAHAA-HA*

;)

LittleMissVixen said:
...ahhh...Elaine Grey....she finally got her just deserves in Uncanny X-Men....
heh. :o

One of Claremont's better recent stories though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"