Enough With The Bad Spoof Movies!!!!!!!

Chris Wallace

LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...
Reaction score
Why do we need 3 mindless spoofs in the same year? They're coming out so close together they're starting to overlap. What was the point in making a superhero movie spoof, actually entitled "Superhero Movie", when the genre was spoofed in the last two movies AND the next one? What the hell do the Hulk, Hancock & Iron Man have to do with disaster movies? When was the last time they even made a disaster movie? And more importantly, who thinks this #$%*:cmad: is funny?

Because they're cheapto make and are an instant money maker for the studios.

Quick small profit.

So people are actually going to see these things?
I figured everybody would've stopped after "Scary Movie 2" wasn't funny.

You'd think so, wouldnt you. I guess there's no accounting for taste.

One things for sure - Spoof films sure arent as good as they used to be.

I doubt that any of these 'filmakers' have even heard of 'A Fistfull of Yen'.

Well, blame it on those two ******s that made those "Movie" Movies.:csad:

i do not like spoof movies. the first scary movie was funny, but nothing after that.

They can be good if done right.

Let's not forget, argueably one of the funniest movies ever made, 'Airplane', was a spoof.

I liked Scary Movie 3, but everything after that sucked.

i saw the trailer for disaster movie and no one at the theatre reacted. its amazing these turds keep making money.

i saw the trailer for disaster movie and no one at the theatre reacted. its amazing these turds keep making money.
Blame it on all the brain dead morons who wanna see this movie, cause they wanna see how much it sucks.

These "spoof" movies...Are basically only good for a few chuckles here and there...For some
great stupidity...Other than that...I don't like them...

They can be good if done right.

Let's not forget, argueably one of the funniest movies ever made, 'Airplane', was a spoof.
I'm not really knocking spoofs in general. BUt they're coming out too close together & regurgitating the same unfunny, uninspired bullcrap over & over. Ok-we'll make fun of the same movies, mock this pop star, that pop star-there's just no point to it. "Airplane" stood alone, & it wasn't dependant on the type of repetitive lame gags that we saw in ALL of the "Scary Movies".

but the scary movies and the movie moies are from different people.

I think the people who do the scary movies are a little bit better.

SM 3 and 4 are from the people who made airplane.

I thought the first "Scary Movie" was somewhat funny; it went downhill from there.

Because 99.9% of the general movie going audience wouldnt know a good movie if it raped their family.

Even the clinically ******ed need films.

I just worry that movies like these could bring down the standards for entertainment across the board.

For the latest tv spot i saw for diaster movie it said from the guyhs that brought you "Epic Movie" and "Meet the Spartans" Its like in a way spoofing the apatow movies cause thats what they usually saying in their trailers like from the guys thet brought you etc andetc.

You know what I mean?

Um, every movies does the "from the guys that brought you this..." thing.

It's not 'spoofing' the Apatow guys... :whatever:

i hate that people from other countries probably see this and think to themselves that we are the biggest morons.

There's only been one funny joke in the entire "Movie" Movie franchise.

In Epic Movie when the chosen ones go up against the enemy horde.... to be viciously killed very easily like what should happen in all of those 'special kids have a destiny' stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"