Enough With The Bad Spoof Movies!!!!!!!

That's my point. Nothing I've seen in the commercials has ANYTHING WHATSOEVER to do with the actual genre they're supposed to be spoofing. "Iron Man" is not a disaster movie. "Hulk" is not a disaster movie. Neither are "Juno" or "Zohan". And while I found "Indiana Jones" & "Wanted' to be disastrous, they are in no way disaster movies. It seems like they're just throwing this one together for the hell of it.
They're just doing movies that sre popular at the moment or of the last 6 to 8 months.

Those guys couldn't think of a original idea to save their lifes.

Ive had enough of this genre too.

I feel the movies that were good spoof movies are Scray Movie 1,2, and 3(although 3 was hit and miss), and Not Another Teen Movie. Every other spoodf movie is crap.
Try Blazing Saddles, Airplane!, & Hot Shots. As well as The Naked Gun.

Walk Hard was good, though some scenes were arguably in poor taste to Cash and Charles.

Walk Hard was good, though some scenes were arguably in poor taste to Cash and Charles.

To them? Or those movies about them?

Cause I don't think it was done as an insult.

I don't put "Walk Hard" in the same category as all these mindless cookie-cutter spoofs that are coming out back to back. At least Reilly knew what he was spoofing.

Yeah, I knew about that one for a while.

The Wayans have a new spoof movie coming out nxt febuary.

At least there's a 1 in 3 chance a Wayans movie will be funny.

At least there's a 1 in 3 chance a Wayans movie will be funny.

I believe the Wayans could pull something off but I'm still not going anywhere near the movie . The only good recent spoof movie was Tropic Thunder and these guys won't come close to that .

So when are they making Fanatsy Movie? Or Sci-Fi Movie?

I just don't see a reason for me to get riled up about the bad spoof films or any bad movie. If someone wants to throw their money at crap, I'm not going to stop one's stupidity.

I feel bad for the actors who do those movies hoping they'll get noticed and even worse for the ones that think the "spoofs" there doing is funny

These movies do blow and yes are quick cash cows at best.

Leave them in your local walmart 99 cent bin now and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"