Enough With The Bad Spoof Movies!!!!!!!

Really though... they need to stop. The first few were okay but its becoming ridiculous. Just show's that Hollywood is running out of ideas.

I think they get done because they are extremely cheap to make and they make enough to turn a small profit....

I think they get done because they are extremely cheap to make and they make enough to turn a small profit....

You might be right.
Y'know, if they just slowed it down & didn't churn them out like canned goods out of a factory, we might actually get a funny one.

I'm blaming you.:cmad:
Don't blame me for stating the obvious. Dance-themed movies come out every other week, and nobody counts Kickin' It Old School as the definitive dance parody movie. It was bound to happen.

I will, however, say that the Wayans family (I can't say "brothers" because their nephew joined them on this one) has one main advantage over the Date/Epic/Disaster/Spartans guys: they keep their parodies focused. Scary Movie was pretty much just Scream and I Know What You Did Last Summer. Scary Movie 2 was pretty much just The Haunting. I've watched the trailer, and although it doesn't look very funny, the only real parody I can point out is Save the Last Dance.

I have to blame somebody.
I liked the beginning & end of Scary Movie. The rest of it bored me.

Hey has Space movie being made yet? You know they can spoof Star trek, transformers I don't know.

Space Movie would require a budget, which none of these spoof movies have. You can't make a Star Trek/Wars parody with a budget of $20,000,000.

Maybe but you never know what these guys would make.

I would say "Buddy Cop Movie," but National Lampoon handled that back in the 90s when they made Loaded Weapon.

Yeah, but it was still a spoof movie made in the style of buddy cop films. Well, mostly just Lethal Weapon.

Besides, when was the last time we even had a buddy cop movie?
Then again, when was the last time we had a disaster movie?

This thread compelled me to look up clips from I'm Gonna Git You Sucka...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"