Evil Dead (2013) - Part 1

I was hoping Jane and the blonde chick would have gone the extra mile :D

^Yeah, I liked what we got, but a bit extra wouldnt have gone amiss, would have loved to be there the day they were filming that!

^Ha ha, cant believe that Rodrigo, thought you would be there on UK opening day! Its well worth going to see, just as a movie its a fun time at the cinema, get there quick!

I think I'm going Friday or Saturday to see it.

Can never find the right time to go. Everybody keeps bailing on me lol

^If worst comes to the worst just go on your own, I do it of a daytime when less people go and its fine. Although I am out of work at the moment so its easier to find the time.

If it happens one more time I'm doing just that lol

I've been more than patient now :hehe:

You wont regret it Rodrigo, great fun to watch with a great performance by Levy. You know that girl you said you have seen once or twice and think she is okay :cwink:.

I suppose. ..Jane Levy is nothing special though ;)

http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/evil-dead-2013.html

Title: Evil Dead (2013) (IMDb)
Starring: Jane Levy
Released: 16th July 2013
SRP: $30.99 (DVD)

Further Details:
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has announced DVD ($30.99) and Blu-ray ($35.99) releases of Evil Dead (2013) for July 16th. Extras on the DVD release will include 3 featurettes ("Directing the Dead", "Making Life Difficult", "Being Mia"). The Blu-ray release will also include a Cast and Crew Commentary, 2 additional featurettes ("Evil Dead the Reboot", "Unleashing the Evil Force"), and an UltraViolet digital copy of the film. We've attached the official package artwork for each release below:

No Extended Unrated Cut no buy. I want the original NC17 cut they first presented to the MPAA.

Oh I will be getting this, a great watch, looking forward to seeing it again.

I would like to see the deleted scenes (mia's bro using the chainsaw, mia walking down the highway that was shown in tv spots at the end revealing a possible alternate ending).

There was an alternate ending where she got picked up by someone and went all Deadite on them.

I'm actually not interested in any of the alternate scenes or endings. I think that Evil Dead was just enough carnage and mayhem for me. I'm completely content with what I got in the theaters.

^Same here, i'm not usually one to turn down extended cuts or whatever, but I was perfectly happy with what we got in the cinema.

I'm actually not interested in any of the alternate scenes or endings. I think that Evil Dead was just enough carnage and mayhem for me. I'm completely content with what I got in the theaters.

Same.

Target will have an exclusive steelbook for Evil Dead. http://www.target.com/p/evil-dead-2...-14617912#prodSlot=medium_1_17&term=evil+dead

14617912_201305300140.jpg

Here's some bigger pictures of the same steelbook that will be released by Futureshop in Canada.

M2206192.jpg

M2206192_1.jpg

M2206192_3.jpg

M2206192_2.jpg

That steelbook is pretty cool. I'm buying it for sure

Holy ****, that was amazing. Not the 'scariest' film ever but the gore, mayhem, blood, story, characters, Raimi-esque shots, and sound were all great.

I don't understand the tag? Is this in the same world or what... very confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"