85th Annual Academy Awards (2013) - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristen Stewart was so bland and uninteresting even in that short appearance. God she's boring.

Damn George was in the wrong Batman movie, he would have been awesome in a better movie.

I swear, everytime I see Kristin Stewart, I can't help but think she's stoned.

There's no way she can be that stoned all the time unless she keeps joints on her person and sparks up moments before she shows up on camera.

Almost thought Clooney was making a joke

Borgnine was always underrated.

There's no way she can be that stoned all the time unless she keeps joints on her person and sparks up moments before she shows up on camera.
Everytime I've seen her, including in movies, she just has this look like she's out of it. I just can't understand why.

Ralph McQuarrie. :bow:

Tony Scott.....:(

I don't know why they persist on putting her up there, she clearly would rather be elsewhere. She hates the limelight.

Her agents will keep pushing her because an actress or actor uncomfortable with having to do this stuff is harder to push as a star.

Lol.

I love Hunter. Seriously he is just awesome and sweet.
He is rather lovable, it's true.

I appreciate the trend in awards shows lately to mute the mics on the audience during the In Memoriam segments.

They associated Mike Hopkins with Transformers! He worked on LOTR and they used transformers. :facepalm:

This was so beautiful. And then Barbara Streisand.

Kristen Stewart is one of the most boring, awkward people on the face of the Earth.

They include film critics?

Maybe the spill crew will make it on there one day.

^We do it all the time. By we I mean black folks. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"