85th Annual Academy Awards (2013) - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barbra Streisand never missing the chance to make an obituary about herself instead?

Barbara, my mom is like flipping ****. She is phenominal though.

I'm sure watching the "in memoriam" video makes all of the older actors/actresses out there think about their mortality in a not so good way.

Her agents will keep pushing her because an actress or actor uncomfortable with having to do this stuff is harder to push as a star.

At some point though it becomes obvious someone won't change. I don't think pushing is going to help, if anything her feeling compelled to do it won't change a thing, if anything make it worse. I don't think Stewart will ever change.

Every middle Aged Jewish woman in America just broke down in tears

Everytime I've seen her, including in movies, she just has this look like she's out of it. I just can't understand why.

i wonder why she didn't use her crutches, she could hardly walk

At some point though it becomes obvious someone won't change. I don't think pushing is going to help, if anything her feeling compelled to do it won't change a thing, if anything make it worse.

Giving her film roles hasn't given her acting ability either.

I might be wrong, but maybe it's one of his songs?

i'm almost certain it was and they were good friends as well

the in memoriam are one of my favorite parts every year. its a bit warped but i like that they pay respects to the people who we lost

Lol, I think it was about molestation accusations but since all churchy stuff is I didn't want to jump. :O
Haha, I don't blame you, and yeah, that's what it was about. The film itself was just ok, imo, but the performances were fantastic. All the leads were in top form, but Viola damn near stole the film from them in one scene.

I can't stand Streisand. There, I said it.

Seriously two pages about k-Stewart? She was on screen for 30 seconds.

They should just give a brief silence after.

It's much classier.

I can't stand Streisand. There, I said it.

Me either.

Her way of singing is incredibly annoying to me, I don't think she has the OMG voice that everyone thinks she has, and she has to make EVERYTHING about herself.

Louie Anderson's fat ass jumping off the high dive? I'm ****ing there.

What is the fascination with Chicago!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"