Revenge of the Fallen Exclusive ShoWest Footage now online!

its sand and its hard to see. you think ILM in 2009 would render out a scene where the robot doesnt touch the ground?

please.
Watch the footage in full screen and slow motion.

Dude, no one in its right mind watches a movie in slow motion.
I watched it in slow motion to get the screen captures. Well, acutally I watched it almost frame by frame.

Yeah, but I've never heard of anyone watching an ENTIRE MOVIE frame by frame.

the special effects looks great but based on that footage the movie looks stupid.
I hope the movie is more like the trailers (Dark and a little more serious) and not the showest footage.

The first movies trailer looked dark too.....the writers have already said that this movie will have the same humor level as TF1.....unfortunately.:csad:

Oh please,the first movie had less than like 10% of humor,big whoopdy doo dah if this movie has humor too. Whoever thinks the first movie had too much humor should actually watch it again, the amount of seriousness out weighs the humor,it's not rocket science. Transformers has always had humor in their world,what's the big deal if it's in this movie? I really wonder at times if some here are depraved of humor or are anti humor,I mean I agree the pissing and *********ion jokes was crappy but everything else wasn't bad. But anyways,I think that the ShoWest footage is pretty good.

Last edited:
It looks like the quality of the plot is going to be the same as the first....whatever, my main reason for watching a film like this is for the giant fighting robots! (although I still hope for a better film plot-wise)...but honestly Im not impressed with what I saw in that showest footage...the fighting looks good but not that good. The brooklyn bridge fight looks like it might be good.

It's nice to see your true colors since you clearly have a strong sense of hate and contempt towards the Transformers movie universe,I may not post as much as you,but you see I certaining hope you don't spend as much time posting in this section of the boards as I might think you do. I can't grasp how someone(in general actually) who thinks so little of the Transformers movie universe would go as far as to post in response to stuff that has nothing to do with action from a Transformers movie,but anyways it is sad and your loss if you can't see that the Transformers movies can offer more than one believes.

It's obvious though that Devastator needs some more work. He just doesn't look as finished as the other Bots.

After watchig that scene, Im glad the writers are not back for the 3rd one.

I watched that spot with Devastator over and over. In my opinion, that capture is a tad misleading. For a while I thought that the CGI needed work on his foot. But after watching that part in slow mo, I think it's just an illusion created by the point of hitting pause.

its sand and its hard to see because there is just one color and sunlight.

Im certain that is mixmaster. But I don't think that is him on the bridge.
yellow is for bicolor

mixq.jpg

^ it's a sad world We live in, when cool effects is all people are focusing on... Visually this movie looks more epic, there's no doubt about it. They're all over the place! The effects looks even more badass than in the first film. I just prey that this movie actually has a story, and that they will please turn down the cheesyness, I mean it's like they dont even try to tone it down (judging from the Showest clip)... and Why is John Turturro's Agent Simmons character back!? I swear to God, he was so ****ing irritating!

Let's hope this movie has just a little brains. Really, I aint asking for much here, I just hope for a little.

ps. Bay said this film is darker than the first... I aint seeing it.

Making it darker doesn't mean the whole Movie has to be brooding. There will be humor, but when the action starts it's surely going to be serious.

^ More serious drama would also make it darker in tone, and that is surdently one of the ellements this franchise needs.

Kill Simmons. Then the movie will get pretty dark.

Really impressed with this. There may well be some slightly unfinished CGI, hence why Bay posted it and not officially Paramount. But it jus means although it's awesome now, it can only get better.

I honestly can't wait to see Devastator, gonna be pretty damn cool.

New fave bit though, haha, when Megatron kicks Optimus flying and it pans to the 3 Decepticons walking toward him and Sam, check out Blackout on the left! He does like a whole Butterfly Knife thing with the blades in his right hand! Pretty cool, but I'm nerdy like that!

Thoroughly impressed. Can't wait for this kinda stuff in 1080p in a couple weeks - as am guessin most of it will be in the trailer before Wolverine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"