Revenge of the Fallen Exclusive ShoWest Footage now online!

That Sam and Bumblebee scene was like something out of E.T or Gremlins...or even Short Circuit.
Great action sequences though

He does like a whole Butterfly Knife thing with the blades in his right hand! Pretty cool, but I'm nerdy like that!

I noticed that too, it's one of my favorite parts of the footage. Adds a nice little bit of personality to Blackout.

It appears that Blackout returns based on ShoWest Footage , I'm going to assume either The Fallen or The Allspark is responsible for his resurrection . If that is the case does that mean that Brawl & Bonecrusher also return from the previous film ?

Wouldn't it be great if The autobots got back Jazz , Unless he's already back rebulit as Sideswipe .

yellow is for bicolor

mixq.jpg

Thats hard to argue. I didnt see this still yet. The tires on the arm give it away huh?

Making it darker doesn't mean the whole Movie has to be brooding. There will be humor, but when the action starts it's surely going to be serious.

Good story telling needs peaks and valleys of all emotions.

I noticed that too, it's one of my favorite parts of the footage. Adds a nice little bit of personality to Blackout.

Noticed this too. ITs pretty badarse. Hes all gangster.

It appears that Blackout returns based on ShoWest Footage , I'm going to assume either The Fallen or The Allspark is responsible for his resurrection . If that is the case does that mean that Brawl & Bonecrusher also return from the previous film ?

Wouldn't it be great if The autobots got back Jazz , Unless he's already back rebulit as Sideswipe .

I think they made a bad choice in killing off Jazz. They gave you enough of him to get interested in his character yet to little character development to make his death have an impact on the viewer. I say bring him back, let us get us get attached to him then kill him off.

Who was Brawl in the first film?

In the first Movie he called himself Devastator.

Ah you mean the tank... yes, that's one big mistake now having the real Devastator in Revenge of the Fallen.
I really hope there comes an extended edition with that changed, and Barricade's death... all the more if we don't see him in this one.

does anyone still have the video? if so, could you please pm me? i would greatly appreciate it! thanks!

doesnt need to be fixed because noone remembers.

^^ Yah, sure...because it's not like someone feels like watching Transformers and connects the two together, huh?

And I will bet money that people will complain somehow that the flag was used in this movie.

It doesn't seem like it's going to be used in an overly cheesy and patriotic way as in SM3. You're not gonna hear any complains from me.

Yah, but there are a lot of people that even complained when it even came to the first Spider-Man.

And that was one thing I liked about Spider-Man 3, lol. I'm all for patriotic scenes of the flag.

^ More serious drama would also make it darker in tone, and that is surdently one of the ellements this franchise needs.

Not trying to be rude by why do hardcore Transformers fans want a SUPER serious and dark drama transformers movie? I have been a Transformers fan for a while but I am not Hardcore like some others but how serious do you think casual movie goers and critics will be about a movie about robots that transform into cars and other vehicles? I loved the dark knight and mature superhero movis and whatnot but come on! Transformers was a cartoon and comic book aimed at kids.

I think that the tone in this movie will be a little darker than the first which is good! (by the way I liked the first one) but I mean I just don't understand all the complaining about the humor in the movie. Sure some of it can be chessey but its okay. So why do you guys have a problem with it. Anyway the footage looks AWESOME!! Dang it got taken down from youtube.

i can see where the complaints about the humor are coming from, but at the same time...they have to combine the events from the last film with the events that will unfold in this film and even though this is a sequel, things still need to be set up. it's obvious this is one of the earlier scenes of the film so hopefully there won't be too much of that type of humor, because as much as i like Bay's humor, he needs to add gravity to the situation and we won't feel that the world is in danger if too much of that kind of humor is sprinkled throughout the movie.

The first one's humor did have somewhat of a cartoony vibe to it, like the hiding and the obvious GWB parody on the plane, but people need to remember **** like that happened on the cartoon all the time.

The humor was great. It's like complaining about C3PO and R2D2 in Star Wars... I don't care, as long as I'm laughing. Which I did in the first one. A lot. So did my girlfriend and kids. :)

People are so depressing in this decade. Why even bother taking life so serious? Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Not trying to be rude by why do hardcore Transformers fans want a SUPER serious and dark drama transformers movie? I have been a Transformers fan for a while but I am not Hardcore like some others but how serious do you think casual movie goers and critics will be about a movie about robots that transform into cars and other vehicles? I loved the dark knight and mature superhero movis and whatnot but come on! Transformers was a cartoon and comic book aimed at kids.

I think that the tone in this movie will be a little darker than the first which is good! (by the way I liked the first one) but I mean I just don't understand all the complaining about the humor in the movie. Sure some of it can be chessey but its okay. So why do you guys have a problem with it. Anyway the footage looks AWESOME!! Dang it got taken down from youtube.

I dont mind humor, of course a movie like this should have humor... but like I said, it's like they dont even try to tone down the cheesyness. Like Bay is deliberatly trying to make these movies look exstremely "Walt Disney"! Look, all I'm saying is that there's moderate/stylished/balanced humor and then there's cheesy humor, and the first movie had a lot of cheese-scenes were I really felt like hitting something. And having that aweful little robot in the first film, whom was just as irritating as Jar Jar in the new Star Wars movies, didn't make it any better... It's just seeing Bumblebee crying (WHAT is he crying?! fluids he dont need?), makes him seem like a little baby, and he's surpose to be a strong battle robot!.. and why is he still working on his voice, when it was fixed at the end of the first film?

So true. I don't mind humour, but some scenes (like the Transformers "hiding") are way stupid.

This is amazing action when i first saw the cheezy scene with bumblebee i was kinda upset but then i had a change of heart when i saw the footage after the clip. This movie is going to Rock!!!!!!!

Can someone inform me on that megatron vs starsceam scene please those are my 2 favorites and it looks like instead of grand canyon fight we get a city skyscraper battle

vlcsnap-12178879.png.jpg

What the hell is that? Maybe "The Doctor" forcing Sam to eat a bot?

I dont mind humor, of course a movie like this should have humor... but like I said, it's like they dont even try to tone down the cheesyness. Like Bay is deliberatly trying to make these movies look exstremely "Walt Disney"! Look, all I'm saying is that there's moderate/stylished/balanced humor and then there's cheesy humor, and the first movie had a lot of cheese-scenes were I really felt like hitting something. And having that aweful little robot in the first film, whom was just as irritating as Jar Jar in the new Star Wars movies, didn't make it any better... It's just seeing Bumblebee crying (WHAT is he crying?! fluids he dont need?), makes him seem like a little baby, and he's surpose to be a strong battle robot!.. and why is he still working on his voice, when it was fixed at the end of the first film?

How do you know that Hasbro or Paramount doesnt put pressure on Bay for scenes like this? After all when it comes to the big wigs its ticket & toy sales.
The kids might think those cheesy parts are hella funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"