Revenge of the Fallen Exclusive ShoWest Footage now online!

I think Bumblebee was definitely playing up the tears, not serious about it. But the action...wow.

That's what I'm thinking, I'm going to take a guess at this but I think BB might be trying to mimic humans, perhaps it's his way of being "friends" with Sam or at least he thinks it is. Sam is letting him go as his guardian but BB obviously still wants his company.

The teaser clip was beyond cool it was Super Sensational . I can't wait for June 24th .

600mb 1080p version

http://files.me.com/nlauren/dwivfz

password is bluemojito

(found on another site)

edit

Sorry, it looks like it was taken down or the server got hammered

That link was put up on SFTE for the members of SFTE only, as far as i believe, and one of the loyal guys started posting it around the place.

Not surprised it was taken down.

That Mikaela scene is seen out of context. We won't know until we see the film.
The whole sequence is out of context, hell i think they've sliced stuff out of the conversation between Sam and Mikaela entering the garage and Sam leaving.

A few stills I made using the link that 3 Dev Adam posted.

Jetfire
still3.jpg

Jetfire upclose
still5.jpg

Bumblebee hitting a constructicon with a Muay Thai knee strike
still4.jpg

Unknown Decepticon knocking the flag off the bridge
still34.jpg

And a few more...

Sideswipe upside down
still2.jpg

Wheelie cracking a safe
still6.jpg

The twins argueing
still1.jpg

What's the still with a close up of someone's mouth and one of the robots is entering it or exiting, with green fluid coming out?

sam ate a decepticon.it was a cake-bot. so they need to rescue him .

Bumblebee hitting a constructicon with a Muay Thai knee strike

Unknown Decepticon knocking the flag off the bridge
[]

rampage probably, and the second is mixmaster

edit : is not rampage, is probably scavenger

Last edited:
The whole sequence is out of context, hell i think they've sliced stuff out of the conversation between Sam and Mikaela entering the garage and Sam leaving.

They did, you can hear the jumpcut.

Still not a fan of Jetfire. Expected something more badass looking.

It looks like the quality of the plot is going to be the same as the first....whatever, my main reason for watching a film like this is for the giant fighting robots! (although I still hope for a better film plot-wise)...but honestly Im not impressed with what I saw in that showest footage...the fighting looks good but not that good. The brooklyn bridge fight looks like it might be good.

A cake-bot. Now all I need is Mountain Dew-bot to wash it down and we're straight.

How can people tell that's Mixmaster? It's so small. I can't see anything that readily makes me look like Mismaster.

It does have the basic shape of mix master. I notice the two toe design and the arms look pretty unique too.

Im certain that is mixmaster. But I don't think that is him on the bridge.

Some more stills...

Prime getting busted in the mouth. Complete with "blood".
still10.jpg

This shot was in the last trailer as well, but without the "blood".

We finally see some Ironhide!
still11.jpg

Prime blasting Megatron.
still12.jpg

Devastator (Bad CGI job on where he touches the ground. The green foot never touches sand.)
still9.jpg

I need to see this footage in theaters now. This was mindblowing.

Some more stills...

Prime getting busted in the mouth. Complete with "blood".

This shot was in the last trailer as well, but without the "blood".

We finally see some Ironhide!

Prime blasting Megatron.

Devastator (Bad CGI job on where he touches the ground. The green foot never touches sand.)
still9.jpg
its sand and its hard to see. you think ILM in 2009 would render out a scene where the robot doesnt touch the ground?

please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"