Revenge of the Fallen Exclusive ShoWest Footage now online!

That first scene was terrible, but the action and the effects still look great.

I didnt mind John Turturro's character. I think he went well with the feel of the movie, cheesy, awesome effects, hot chicks, popcorn.

It was really neat to hear Jetfire. He *****in and complaining like I thought he would.

That footage just kicked my ass. Amazing. My favorite bit is when Prime is thrown and spits out a part.

Hmm, I wonder what happens in the forest? This looks like it could be better than the first.

Haha, cute when Bumblebee sounds all mopey and whiny and holds up one finger like, "no, no...I am NOT gonna cry."

Are people seriously complaining over fluids? My God, I know the lubricating thing wasn't great but it makes sense for them to bleed fluids. I love it. Get out of your damn 80's capsule and enjoy this awesome ****!

Is it on Youtube yet? The SHH front page player isn't working well for me...

Edit:Never mind

Last edited:
The fluid thing doesn't get to me, I am surprised about Blackout being in there, there is a chance we could see some of the other fallen TF's in there as well.

Woot for Megan :D

The fluid thing doesn't get to me, I am surprised about Blackout being in there, there is a chance we could see some of the other fallen TF's in there as well.

Woot for Megan :D

So that was him in the forrest scene?

I'm happy that Blackout is back, I hope Brawl and Bonecrusher come back as well. But someone please tell me Baracade is gonna be in it? He was my fav!

I dont see how Bonecrusher could come back. Optimus effed him up.

So that was him in the forrest scene?

I could be wrong I'll need to watch it again, I just watched it briefly in poor quality, once the HD is working for me I might be able to make a better assessment. I guess if Megs returns then there is always the chance that the others could come back.

No yer right def Blackout.

blackout.jpg

Yeah, and he looks damaged, like he has parts missing.

Finally watched the HD version, the last few scenes show some tasty bits.

[YT]sV7HFSEaE_w[/YT]

It's a pity that Don Bay didn't allowed mass-shifting. Bumbs could simply shrink to the size of a Matchbox car.

BTW, the HD downloadable version will soon be posted.

Last edited:
Looks good to me. I'm sure it will be as successful as the first film.

LOL at the people complaining about the Transformers and the fluids thing. I just don't get Fanboy-ism over something from our childhood that has been changed so much.

Overall this looks great. I didn't think the scene with Bumblee and Sam was that bad. Hopefully the cheesy scenes won't ruin the story. I don't want to see any more annoying or pointless human characters.

Last edited:
This looks awesome. There's definitely going to be more focus on the Transformers this time. :D

Expect to see me here when the "Wolverine" hype/controversy has died down (I'm assuming June).

This is interesting, I remember a Total Film article a little while back saying one of The Fallen's powers is the ability to resurrect fallen TF's.

Which might tie into the the watercraft destruction scene. Deceps rescuing fallen comrades that were thrown in the ocean at the end of the first film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"