Revenge of the Fallen Exclusive ShoWest Footage now online!

transformers.jpg

I want to know what the heck is going on here. Reminds me of the Matrix bug, thingy. This also looks like an interesting plot point. Thoughts?

Okay, it took a second to figure out what was wrong. With the magic of digital movie-making I would imagine they'd be able to fix that. Probably closer to post, though.

who said on here that Optimus would finally kick Megatron's ass??

Fantastic footage but I just groaned YET AGAIN at Optimus getting his butt kicked... in the Cartoons it would be jab for jab and I remember seeing Optimus owning Megatron then... they've made them far too uneven in this film which is just stupid...

If it's anything like the last movie, there's still almost 2 and a half hours of movie still.

Well, I guess I'm going to be the first to say that I liked the talk Sam had with Bumblebee. :D

Second--kind-of expected balls-out action with a lot of special effects. Glad to see that Spielberg's influence is still on the flick.

I dont see how Bonecrusher could come back. Optimus effed him up.

Megatron also had his spark pulled apart, and yet he's apparently still around. Like someone else mentioned, The Fallen seems to have the ability to ressurect TFs.

transformers.jpg

I want to know what the heck is going on here. This looks like an interesting plot point. Thoughts?

Tentacle pr0n.

Seriously, I dunno.

that shot actually reminded me of this shot...

minority_report26.jpg

if you look closely there is more than Megs and Blackout in the forrest. From what I can see it looks to be at least 3 total Decepticons there

Oh and this looks so good, the action looks awesome, I don't think we saw Sideswipe though, that car was being chased by Arcee when it transformered and dove through the building.

2 months away.

I must be on crack because I still cant see what the deal is here.

transformers.jpg

I want to know what the heck is going on here. Reminds me of the Matrix bug, thingy. This also looks like an interesting plot point. Thoughts?

Yeah this is alot like Matrix. But it looks like he is making Sam eat some green decepticon goop. Probably sour apple flavor. It looks like an interrogation scene to me.

BTW, someone could make me a Bumblebee facepalm gif.

Download the free VLC Movie Player here....http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Once downloaded, right click the file and OPEN with the VLC player.

FLV. Flash Video, it's the only version available on the site. I didn't wanted to convert, but you can use the Free Video Converter available here: http://www.koyotesoft.com/indexEn.html

And here's an alternate D/L link for the Showest Footage: http://ul.to/vylx2v

Thanks fellas, just needed to add the .flv to the file extension and its all good.

I must be on crack because I still cant see what the deal is here.

Look at her right shoulder blade. I can't remember right off the top of my head, but I'm thinking that there is a tatoo there, and it's not covered up too well just yet.

It's just me or the Fallen is TELEPORTING?

Look at her right shoulder blade. I can't remember right off the top of my head, but I'm thinking that there is a tatoo there, and it's not covered up too well just yet.

Ah I was wondering why her back looked green. I figured it was just the lighting.

It's just me or the Fallen is TELEPORTING?

It appears that he is bamfing.

Megan Fox is freaking hot as hell, haha.

And Fallen is teleporting, which is awesome.

And has Blackout returned?

wooow bigger budget and micheal bay. this is the definition of money shot.

juhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

the first shot of OP when he looks up............amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.

and of course ''rusty my ass'' hahhahaahhahaha . heeeeey its Bay. what did you expect? ohhh come on. of course the old transformer said my ass.

you know what? the final trailer for this movie will kick ass.

and i can not belive that ILM will again make the final fight in the middle of the day. bravo.

I just love how Michael Bay is able to turn of my brain and let me enjoy the ride without grown-up cynicism. Loved this shot, I can't wait until I transform into a 8-year old again in two months. :)

The movie looks absolutely amazing, the FX look incredible, just WOW!!!:eek::up: Devastator looks freaking awesome and HUGE, and Jetfire with his cane reminds me of Yoda lol,:D:up: he looks awesome as do all of them, just amazing, I can't wait!!!:D:up:

^ Holy! I can see the smudges and mud on Optimus' body like they were real. Just give the F/X Oscar to ILM already!

BTW, someone could make me a Bumblebee facepalm gif.

YES PLEASE. :grin:

and of course ''rusty my ass'' hahhahaahhahaha . heeeeey its Bay. what did you expect? ohhh come on. of course the old transformer said my ass.

It's not like the guy's setting a precedent--all of the Transformers have had human-esque personalities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"