The Dark Knight Eyes on this! Possible Viral Lead! Bat-fans Aaaaaasemble!!!

I'm ready to start analyzing the typos in the casting sides (but those are oooold), as well as the random symbols in the damn GothamUSD lunch menu. :oldrazz:

Anything come out of the typos in the original Gotham Times? not the one online, the original hard copy?

Anything come out of the typos in the original Gotham Times? not the one online, the original hard copy?
I don't think anyone's found any significance to them. Unless you want to start. :woot:

i already said on another thread about that poster, theres nothing on it, nothing hidden, the only hidden thing on that poster is the "a taste for the theatrical" scramble at the bottom.

Maybe we haven't gotten any new games because people kept complaining about the ones we had :p

Umm...to the author of this thread...it's "Assemble."

How can you expect to lead us when you can't even spell?

Captain America you are NOT :cwink:

:woot:

CFE

Umm...to the author of this thread...it's "Assemble."

How can you expect to lead us when you can't even spell?

Captain America you are NOT :cwink:

:woot:

CFE
Dang it! Guilty! I was too hyped up to actually revise the spelling. Sorry about that. Ron Burgundy spoke similar words of war without knowing what San Diego meant.

Butbutbut...I like them!

(Hopes the WB/42 ninjas are listening :ninja: )

I liked them to. I always thought the people whining needed to go jump in a lake. They wanted a trailer after every game, What is this, Spider-man 3?! No, this is just something fun for the fans, and they get a little something out of it at the end.

This thread should be killed.

I didn't mean I cracked it on these boards first. When I saw IAL at the theater , my friends and I figured it out. I'm not taking credit for anything other than figuring it out for my own benefit.

As for this picture. That is me in the reflection. This exact picture was all over the internet the day after I posted it on these boards.

Photo_121307_002.jpg

alright. i just thought it was great that i got the poster first (brick wall poster) and there was something at the bottom and the moment i saw it i posted it before everyone else and every one was like "oooooo"... i felt realy proud of that.... kinda sad realy, lol. but that is your picture there and it was up all over the place. go us, lol

:boba:

It would be funny if there was no more viral marketing. :woot:

well im just surprised i didnt think of it earlier, cuz it would totally make sense.

i meant it makes sense in the mind of one that knows the joker is one where you must expect the un-expected. therefore his viral campaign randomly stopping out of no where? seems kind of un-expected, untill you remember,"this is the effin joker we're talking about here, of course he might pull this one on us."

well im just surprised i didnt think of it earlier, cuz it would totally make sense.

Yeah, I just looked at all the threads with people saying stuff like "Oh, do this and maybe this means this". You know? It's like everyone is reaching now and I thought to myself: "What if there was no more viral marketing?"

In the end it would piss people off that they spent four of five months trying to find something and got nothing. That would be funny in eyes of the Joker. :woot:

It would make sense, except it would completely defeat the purpose of viral marketing. :oldrazz: Why stop more than half a year before the movie comes out?

The Joker may not make any sense, but it's WB's money so they obviously want something to show for their troubles.

And even if you're right, Whysoserious.com may have ended (enjoy those cell phones, guys!), but it doesn't mean that the stuff at Wearetheanswer.org won't keep going.

It would make sense, except it would completely defeat the purpose of viral marketing. :oldrazz: Why stop more than half a year before the movie comes out?

The Joker may not make any sense, but it's WB's money so they obviously want something to show for their troubles.

And even if you're right, Whysoserious.com may have ended (enjoy those cell phones, guys!), but it doesn't mean that the stuff at Wearetheanswer.org won't keep going.

I never said it WOULD happen. I just think it would be funny if everyone ran around trying to make something out of nothing. Then I would laugh... And so would the Joker. :woot:

thats exactly it, no matter what storyline you look at, the joker is always a major attention grabber, so him randomly stopping his campaign and having us all grabbing at the stupidest ideas of hidden messages or cyphers would be us giving him attention for nothing, he would be doing no work. but i also agree about the WB money, the campaign could very well continue, but with harvey dent instead of the joker perhaps?

Maybe all the guys who are working on this campaign are still on holiday, and everything will start back up when they get back :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"