• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Family Guy and South Park Question

KniteYxSpydeY

Sidekick
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I am confused as hell. Does anybody know how Tray Parker and Matt Stone really feel about Family Guy? I hear they hate the show. A recent parody episode would confirm that, but it also just might be light-hearted fun. Does anybody know?

yes they hate the show as do the writers of Simpsons... If you watched the first episode and saw Cartman's rant on Family Guy, that's pretty much how they really feel

...I don't get it, both the incidences in your posts would indicate dislike. What is the confusion?

Why can't there be peace among adult cartoon creators :(?

Boom said:
Why can't there be peace among adult cartoon creators :(?

there is, they're all joined together in their hatred of Family Guy :)

And we have to agree with them because they make the shows :rolleyes:

Simpsons peeps don't hate family guy, family guy has been in simpsons and vice versa.....they seem to co-exist with light humor

Actually, the writers of these shows are fairly mature people. The Simpsons has something of a ceasefire with Family Guy, and most of the dislike comes from a vocal minority. South Park, on the other hand, actively dislike Family Guy. So does MAD magazine.

I am not a fan of Family Guy.

Its not even that serious though is it? Like after mocking everything it was only a matter of time before they were gonna mock each other.

Super_Ludacris said:
Its not even that serious though is it? Like after mocking everything it was only a matter of time before they were gonna mock each other.

Actually, Trey Parker and Matt Stone said something about being insulted whenever someone tells them they and Family Guy are the best shows.

Also, Family Guy is the stupidest name for a TV show I've ever heard.

I enjoy both South Park and Family Guy.

But Mad Magazine is still being published? That's news to me

JLBats said:
Actually, Trey Parker and Matt Stone said something about being insulted whenever someone tells them they and Family Guy are the best shows.

Also, Family Guy is the stupidest name for a TV show I've ever heard.

damn its just a name, people on the net complain about everything lol

How inflated are Matt and Trey's ego? they need to let it go.

Addendum said:
I enjoy both South Park and Family Guy.

But Mad Magazine is still being published? That's news to me

Oh yeah Mad is an institution I saw the Family Guy/Simpsons cover. But Mad's whole thing is to rip everything, always have. They dont mean it personally its all in good nature it's like their job.

Super_Ludacris said:
damn its just a name, people on the net complain about everything lol

How inflated are Matt and Trey's ego? they need to let it go.

don't catch feelings, man :(

Super_Ludacris said:
Oh yeah Mad is an institution I saw the Family Guy/Simpsons cover. But Mad's whole thing is to rip everything, always have. They dont mean it personally its all in good nature it's like their job.

what's funny is that Alex Borstein, writer and voice of pretty much all female characters on Family Guy except Meg, was one of the founding cast members on Mad TV.

Super_Ludacris said:
Actually you shouldnt. Your always defending South Park lol

and you're always defending Family Guy lolz

What's there critisice of it? Not original? Poorly written? Still funny because of the references and the flashbacks :)

Super_Ludacris said:
What's there critisice of it? Not original? Poorly written? Still funny because of the references and the flashbacks :)

It's okay, man, don't need to defend it. I like the show too, don't catch feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"