The Dark Knight Famous Joker Lines/Quotes in The Dark Knight

"These pretzels...are making me thiiirrrssty!!!"

...nah, nah...you did it wrong...it should be something like this:

..*anxiety noises* these pretzels...*more anxiety noises*...are making me THIRSTY!!! ahhhh.....

thank you.

"I'm going to kill everyone in this room"

I would take my pants off in the theater if The Joker said that.

That's my favorite Joker quote from the comics.

Another good one:

"Not even a cute long-legged boy in swim trunks?"

-Arkham Asylum

"Why arent you laughing?"

id like to see dark knight broadcast a commercial with joker taking over and make people freak out thinking its real

id like to see dark knight broadcast a commercial with joker taking over and make people freak out thinking its real

That'd be a treat :woot:

Lines wot I want to see:

"Do you feah death?"

"Sthufferin Sthuckertash!"

i would like to hear him refer to batman as batsy to be honest...

"Tell me something my friend. You ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight."

i would like to hear him refer to batman as batsy to be honest...

So would I.

If Alfred makes any contact with Joker in that party scene, I want Joker to say "Don't touch me, old man. I don't know where you've been" :hoboj:

"Falcone. You find this 'Holiday'. Or I'll kill everyone in Gotham City until I find him."

I would love to hear him call Batman "Guano Boy". That and in the interogation scene when he's getting the beat down from Batman he starts to say/yell "Stop" louder and louder until Batman finally stops. That's when the Joker says "Stop...me if you've heard this one?" with a **** eating grin.

"If you try to play your hand against mine, you will fine that The Joker is wild".

That right there is the kind of stuff I want to see in TDK. The joker making his threats, and then when they turn to see what wayne makes of he's gone and you know he's goin to kick some ash

I still have never read THE MAN WHO LAUGHS.

If you don't liked the movie... i got slides

I loved that line, one of the best ones in ROTJ.

Also, if they ever show Joker dying (which I hope they don't) I would love it if he said the same lines that he said in ROTJ.

"That's not funny....that's not funny at all."

"Starting Tonight, People Will Die I'm A Man Of My Words, HAHAH!"

"Why so serious?"

"Let's Put A Smile On That Face"

"Come on, Hit Me!"

"No no no I kill the bus driver"

"You can't cheat a cheater!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"