The Dark Knight Famous Joker Lines/Quotes in The Dark Knight

likely already suggested, but I could see in the interogation scene the line from Hush.

When Batman is pounding him, Joker pleads for him to "Stop" several times then Batman finally does stop and Joker's response" Stop me if you heard this one..."

Almost similar to the first interrigation scene in the Killing Joke; at that point BatMan may wipe away his makeup and finds out Joker's hopefully perma-white.

I know, I know, I should get off this whole makeup shtick, but mark my words, the Joker always has an Ace up his sleeve.:cwink:

P.S. I know I also need to get a life.:csad:

"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."

Can someone please say where this quote is from? It's just so brilliant and perfectly sums up Joker in a nutshell!

"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."

Can someone please say where this quote is from? It's just so brilliant and perfectly sums up Joker in a nutshell!

A wonderful quote, sorry to dissapoint but I have know idea where it's from.:csad:

i'd also like to see The Joker shoot his gun in the air at the party (the scene in the trailer), then him saying "...i'm going to kill EVERYONE in this room.." Then he's walking, and Rachel hits him, then the 'a little fight in you..i like that' scene.

then him saying "...i'm going to kill EVERYONE in this room..".

This'll probably get me stoned to death, but, where's that from again?
undecided.gif

"This'll probably get me stoned to death, but, where's that from again?"

"The Dark Knight Returns"

Thank ya :) I only have The Long halloween :(

I thought this would be a cool line if Batman answered the Phone in some warehouse, and the building exploded and we see the phone hanging off the cord.

Joker's VOice OVer on phone from Mask of the Phantasm (i think):

"OooHohoooo Hello, Hello, Operator? I believe my Party's been...disconnected...AAAAAAHAHAHAHA!"

i want the joker to say "The ice man cometh" and then yell "KILL THE HEROS" as his hokey goons attack...wait....nevermind

"whats your return policy on products without a receit?"

"This yogurt taste great and is good for your health"

dude you are so full of SPAM bud. seriously this is a good thread don't mustache it up.

i think all the lines in tdk will be epic...if they are delivered from underneath a mustache

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"