The Dark Knight First Nicholson on Ledger's Joker, Now Jones on Eckhart's Two Face!

As juvenile as it is, that sent me into fits of giggles. It was like when I was younger and someone said a "dirty word" in class. I'm 20 years old, you'd think I'd have outgrown this sort of thing :wow:.

I'm 21 and I giggled. :woot: :dry: :csad:

Interesting. I think MTV should have really explained to Jones that this is a new Batman franchise, so that he'd know how best to respond--especially after Nicholson's confusion on the subject.

-Matchbox

Interesting. I think MTV should have really explained to Jones that this is a new Batman franchise, so that he'd know how best to respond--especially after Nicholson's confusion on the subject.

-Matchbox

MTV accurately represent something? Surely you jest sir? :woot:

I dunno, I don't think Kilmer and Clooney can say too much in complaint. But if I remember I thought Keaton did say something after BB came out. I don't think he was mad, or disliked it. But I can't remember if that happend or not, but I thought I did read something on it.

Keaton said somthing along the lines of "I'm still Batman"...which, just like Nicholsons comments, was taken incredbily out of context, as he was, just like Jack, joking around.

I don't know. There's still no reason to be a jerk, though.

what about the fact that I am a jerk? I can forgive you for not knowing this, as you're decently knew, but gwnyplayne has no excuse for not knowing it by this point.

what about the fact that I am a jerk? I can forgive you for not knowing this, as you're decently knew, but gwnyplayne has no excuse for not knowing it by this point.
You're proud of being a jerk ?

You're proud of being a jerk ?

yeah, sort of like you seem to be proud of being spineless and taking offense at a comment made my a stranger on the internet that you'll never meet, nor who's opinion should you care about at all.

yeah, sort of like you seem to be proud of being spineless and taking offense at a comment made my a stranger on the internet that you'll never meet, nor who's opinion should you care about at all.
I'm just offended when you insult people, your opinions I couldn't care less about.

I really want to see No Country for Old Men

Keaton said somthing along the lines of "I'm still Batman"...which, just like Nicholsons comments, was taken incredbily out of context, as he was, just like Jack, joking around.

STILLBATMAN.jpg

Not really. He hasn't been Batman for the last 15 yrs. Not even in Batman Begins. Bale is still Batman right now. And he can kick Keaton's ass when he was Batman in the first film. ;)

And cool interview. At least Jones wasn't like Jack. It funny he still didn't know BB & TDK is a reboot like Jack. :D :D

I think Keaton's the only Bat actor from the previous franchise who gets that the new films are restarted.

I mean, Keaton knew they were gonna have to be when he read the script to BF. :oldrazz:

And yes, Keaton was joking when he said "I'm still Batman." It is completely Keaton's nature to say off-hand, darkly humorous things like that. If anyone's ever watched him in an interview, it's obvious that he lives to joke sardonically. It's not even a question of "maybe" with Keaton like it is with Nicholson. It's a fact he was joking.

But such a thing won't matter to haters. :dry:

ya, keaton probably is one of the only people who followed the series of batman

I think Keaton's the only Bat actor from the previous franchise who gets that the new films are restarted.

I mean, Keaton knew they were gonna have to be when he read the script to BF. :oldrazz:

And yes, Keaton was joking when he said "I'm still Batman." It is completely Keaton's nature to say off-hand, darkly humorous things like that. If anyone's ever watched him in an interview, it's obvious that he lives to joke sardonically. It's not even a question of "maybe" with Keaton like it is with Nicholson. It's a fact he was joking.

But such a thing won't matter to haters. :dry:

LOL! I thought the "I'm Still Batman" were from SolidSnake, not Keaton himself. I never heard Keaton said that before, so I'm curious to see where he said that. Is it on the Batman special edition DVD? ;)

i do remember Keaton giving an interview where he said he hadn't seen Begins but he thought it was going to be good because of the level of talent involved, and thought Bale was a good choice. he also said he liked the idea of an origin movie and mentioned that was where he wanted to go after Batman Returns.

what, MTV is not gonna interview Billy Dee Williams on his say that someone else is playing Harvey Dent?

i'm furious, i am just furious :cmad:

:oldrazz:
lol...sad thing is...we'll prolly see somethin like that soon if they keep these kinds of interviews up

Keaton is cool, let's forget Herbie Fully Loaded.

Such hate, Burton's movies were great, you can like both if you want too.
Indeed, I like Keaton and I like Bale too.

It's good to hear that somebody supports their role being taken over. (hint, hint):whatever:

Lets interview Mighael Gough and the fat guy that played the original Gordon............how bout random officer gettin interveiwed too.

I wonder what Julie Newmar thought about Pfeiffer taking over. Catfight ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"