• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight "Five dead, two of them cops"

So you think that, in the time it took Maroni to get in the car and shut the door. Two-Face grabbed the goon, flipped the coin, shot him, and then got in and sat comfortably? He's magic.
It's a time cut dude... The car was moving as soon as Maroni is sitting down...You think they would be cruising at 30m.p.h. as soon as he closes the door?

It's a time cut dude... The car was moving as soon as Maroni is sitting down...You think they would be cruising at 30m.p.h. as soon as he closes the door?

Finally someone with a Brain...If I could give you a prize I would Coleyhinson

I was wondering this same thing last night after my 3rd viewing.

We only see Two-Face kill 2 people - Wertz and Maroni's driver.
He flips for Ramirez and punches her lights out, he flips for the Batman and gutshots him, Maroni's fate is up in the air, the Joker killed both those cops in the hospital - any forensics would show that.

It's open to interpretation, but if you look very closely off to screen left when Maroni is limping around his car to get in, his bodyguard who's getting in the passenger side (where Maroni finds Two-Face instead) goes down really fast like he got taken down by Two-Face.
*edit* just saw other ppl have brought that up too.

I don't see how he killed "five, two of them *Cops*"

It's obviously implied that Maroni is dead . There was this ironic twist to Two -Face killing the driver of the vehicle.

I think Ramirez is still alive . Although she might be believed to be dead by Gordon but i somehow doubt that .

There is also a rumour of more two-face scenes that were cut from the movie . I doubt will have a sufficient answer until the dvd.

and how would Gordan know who Two Face killed anyway?

Its an easy assumption; With Joker caught the only person who would go after Wuertz, Ramirez and Maroni is Dent

Gordon?
Forensics :woot:

Granted...But, Gordon Had No Clue where Harvey Was In Between The Time of the Hospital Blowing Up, And the Call He Received, Nor What He Was Doing - His Priority Was Evacuating Gotham, and finding The Missing bus Of Hostages.

Granted...But, Gordon Had No Clue where Harvey Was In Between The Time of the Hospital Blowing Up, And the Call He Received, Nor What He Was Doing - His Priority Was Evacuating Gotham, and finding The Missing bus Of Hostages.

What does that matter?

Wuertz and Maroni's driver were killed by the same bullet. Plus Harvey's kidnapping of Gordon's Family is almost an admission of him getting revenge.

PLUS Ramirez is still alive perhaps she said something at some point.

I mean; he was kidnapped and had his fiancee killed by two crooked cops; when one of those cops comes up dead and the other one missing at best you have reasonable doubt.

I doubt they'd let something like that slip in a movie this big...

it does happen from time to time. in blade runner, the police chief mentions to deckard the 6 replicants he needs to hunt down. but in the film there are only five. some people chalk this extra replicant up to the allusions of deckard being a replicant himself. but the truth is, there was originally a 6th replicant who was either cut out of the final draft or the final cut of the film (i forget which). but these things do slip by. either way, in regards to TDK, i wouldnt be surprised if lots of stuff was cut out that explains this. the third act of the film had a lot crammed in, too much in my opinion, but....either way, with how the cut of the film turned out, that line shoulda been changed or cut.

What does that matter?

Wuertz and Maroni's driver were killed by the same bullet. Plus Harvey's kidnapping of Gordon's Family is almost an admission of him getting revenge.

PLUS Ramirez is still alive perhaps she said something at some point.

I mean; he was kidnapped and had his fiancee killed by two crooked cops; when one of those cops comes up dead and the other one missing at best you have reasonable doubt.

So Now there are magic Bullets? Just Playing, I Know what You mean.. Ok I Can Run with That, Harvey Did Basically tell Gordon He's Been getting Payback. And Ramirez May Have Come Clean Sometime after as Gordon Didnt Know who the other Mole was.

- So By that The alleged 5 would Be- Wuertz, Ramirez, Maroni, The Driver, And The cop At The Hospital, right?

So Now there are magic Bullets? Just Playing, I Know what You mean.. Ok I Can Run with That, Harvey Did Basically tell Gordon He's Been getting Payback. And Ramirez May Have Come Clean Sometime after as Gordon Didnt Know who the other Mole was.

- So By that The alleged 5 would Be- Wuertz, Ramirez, Maroni, The Driver, And The cop At The Hospital, right?

I assume

Not Ramirez

People seem to be forgetting that the cop at the hospital that Joker kills, he went back in looking for another cop that never answered his call.

So there should be two dead cop bodies found in the remains of the hospital.

People seem to be forgetting that the cop at the hospital that Joker kills, he went back in looking for another cop that never answered his call.

Oh Yeah!!! So There's the Five
- Wuertz
- Maroni
- Limo Driver
- The Two Officers Guarding Harvey In Gotham General Hospital

Oh Yeah!!! So There's the Five
- Wuertz
- Maroni
- Limo Driver
- The Two Officers Guarding Harvey In Gotham General Hospital

but Gordon says "two of them cops". I'm sure Gordon would consider Wuertz a cop

but Gordon says "two of them cops". I'm sure Gordon would consider Wuertz a cop

Now I need to see it again to see who the cop that goes back in the hospital goes looking for.

that would make more sense but it all happened so fast . its hard to say what gordon knew or where he got his information from. dent probably
explained to gordon what he had been up to ....possibly..

I have a hard enough time believing that Maroni would get in the car and not notice Harvey right away. Now you're telling me he got in and didn't look to his left until several minutes later? Or that he got in, someone got in next to him after a little bit, and he again didn't look at the person?

C'mon now, think things through.

Now I need to see it again to see who the cop that goes back in the hospital goes looking for.

I was thinking back to Joker telling Batman in the cell that he let five people die

- Judge
- Loeb
- cops Harvey and Dent
- fake Batman

but then he talks to that other cop and the cop says he (Joker) killed six of his friends ... who?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"