Full January Solicitations

hey with no Astonishing X-Men this month, i wonder which will finish first: Cassady and Whedon's run on Astonishing or Planetary

iamcevrus2 said:
hey with no Astonishing X-Men this month, i wonder which will finish first: Cassady and Whedon's run on Astonishing or Planetary

*sigh* Again, there are several titles not solicited, which we know are coming out in January, and doesn't mean that they're late.

Ben Urich said:
Oh, and photojones is possibly the most idiotically pretentious mother****er I've ever seen on the internet. Congratulations, dickbag. :up:

Wow, that's a new one. :D

Ben Urich said:
DD093_COV_col.jpg

*humps*

Since when is Daredevil bigger than a skyscraper? :whatever:

So Marvel is finally bringing the original Captain Marvel back to life?
MCRETURN.jpg

^ Yes, It looks that way. And also, I was looking at the Immortal Iron Fist cover and I think the theory of it being someone else for that time is accurate. The dragon tattoo looks different.

Kitsune said:
Did he have the stroke before or after the Spider-Man reboot?
The one where he brought Norman Osborn and Aunt May back to life.

So didn't everybody love Nextwave when it came out??? In the time I was gone, it went from being lauded to being trashed upon in like every thread. I thought it was a silly, stupid, funny book. Nothing to get overtly offended over. I enjoyed it. It didn't try to be canon, only Joey Q pushed it on as so.

SpideyInATree said:
Its called "perspective". :whatever:

actualy it wouldint work as a "perspective" picture, considdering daredevil is standing behind the buildings he towers over.

the image is meant to be seen as symbolic, daredevil hovering over his city maybe?

Valorman said:
actualy it wouldint work as a "perspective" picture, considdering daredevil is standing behind the buildings he towers over.

the image is meant to be seen as symbolic, daredevil hovering over his city maybe?

He's the new Goliath. :p

Valorman said:

Yeah, I looked at the cover again, didn't notice the smaller buildings in front of him. I mean...if having Daredevil, on a cover, be bigger than buildings turns you off than you're ******ed. Daredevil is one of the best books that Marvel has been putting out for about 4 years now. Open up that cover and the awesomeness awaits inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"