Gwen vs. MJ

no ones dies damnit, we need a happy ending where Gwen and MJ make out with me at the end...

Why the **** does people keep begging for MJ to get whacked in this movie? Is it just because of Dunst, movie 1 where Gwen should've been in the movie and killed, or is it simply because you don't think Dunst is hot? :confused: :mad: Pisses me off I tell ya...

Super Flight said:
no ones dies damnit, we need a happy ending where Gwen and MJ make out with me at the end...

i'd want my money back :mad:

Maybe it will be like house of m, sorta.

Pete will be married to Gwen in the end and MJ is either dead or on the streets.

Gwen should die, and MJ should break up with Peter and leave town or something. Then Peter gets it on with Betty Brant!

NinjaTurtleFan said:
Why the **** does people keep begging for MJ to get whacked in this movie? Is it just because of Dunst, movie 1 where Gwen should've been in the movie and killed, or is it simply because you don't think Dunst is hot? :confused: :mad: Pisses me off I tell ya...

i think she is hot but still hope her character dies.
id want her character killed just because she doesnt want to be in the SM franchise anymore. this way her character is written off for good and she cant be replaced by anyone else.

dont want some ho not wanting to do the movie anymore keep toby, sam, and the rest of the cast from continuing the franchise.

ges681 said:
i think she is hot but still hope her character dies.
id want her character killed just because she doesnt want to be in the SM franchise anymore. this way her character is written off for good and she cant be replaced by anyone else.

dont want some ho not wanting to do the movie anymore keep toby, sam, and the rest of the cast from continuing the franchise.

That's dumb. If she doesn't want to be in anymore Spider-Man films than recast her. Don't kill off an iconic character just because of that main reason alone. I mean if they recast Batman all the time, than they can for MJ.

I guess they could recast. It just wouldn't feel "right" though for me. I suppose I'd get used to a new MJ though.

None of these girls are dying so I am wondering why this thread is still opened... Harry killing her is just stupid cause he never was a killer... Gwen should die as collateral damage or some sh:t... a casualty of war... it won't mean anything but it will stil hurt Peter... I could care less that both of em live... right now the only 100% death is Harry... God knows how AUnt May will die... Cpt. Stacy should die but it doesn't seem to be the case...

NinjaTurtleFan said:
I mean if they recast Batman all the time, than they can for MJ.

& we all know how re casting Batman for almost each movie turned out

ScrnNmsSuck said:
& we all know how re casting Batman for almost each movie turned out

Batman ****ed for reasons other than recasting as well... just get another MJ... it won't be all that bad... Tobey is probably gone so replace him as well... I wouldn't mind if they brought in a new cast as long as they kept Simmons and Baker to reprise their roles in an immediate sequel... the thing is... no wants an immediate sequel with new actors so just stop asking for it and don't let this franchise be another potetial Shumacher Batman... be patient and wait for the reboot in a decade or so...

CoreyIAN said:
killing mj is like killing lois lane.

it's stupid,******ed and doesn't make sense at all.

exactly, gwen will bite the dust before mj.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"