Game of Thrones - Book Readers' Thread - - - - Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they'll have Jon's resurrection be up front with the audience, or if he'll be in a Coldhands-inspired costume for a big reveal on down the line.

Jon is coming back to life early imo. They aren't going to waste time with burning him and who would hide his body? Mel will be there, and won't stay for an extended period of time with him dead. It will be quick and fast.

We also can't forget Arya being blind and what is happening with Dany. This season is going to pick up right where we left off.

well, as mentioned earlier... the show doesn't really pay attention to time frame... unless Gilly keeps putting her baby in those Ice Cells to preserve it as a 2 month old baby.

You can tell how much time has passed based on birthdays and such. I believe the first three seasons was 2 years worth of time, and you could tell by Sansa's age.

If I'm not mistaken, Sansa says in season 3 during the wedding with Tyrion that she's 17. She went through puberty in season 2, so either she's a very late bloomer, or there was some considerable time elapsed between those two seasons.

and Sansa is only 6 in the pilot :o

got7.jpg

Where are Bran and the Three Eyed Raven at?

And could D&D not at least try to make Max look like Three Eyed Raven from Season 4?

latest

That's going to be a pretty big visual continuity error. Max should at the very least have a beard.

And I wonder if they've decided to give Balon more to do now that the show might go beyond 8 seasons?

Last edited:
got7.jpg

And could D&D not at least try to make Max look like Three Eyed Raven from Season 4?

latest

That's going to be a pretty big visual continuity error.

Not really. When Season 6 starts we will be caught up in real time with Bran's arc. Bran himself is groomed why not the Three Eyed Raven?

got7.jpg

latest

That's going to be a pretty big visual continuity error.

I'd imagine it's a vision so possibly Bloodraven tried to clean himself up for his mental projection. (Though it's still a horrible adaptation of Brynden's Targaryen appearance.)

If I had to take a stab, I'd say they were in Winterfell, maybe watching young Ned at play with Brandon.

Not really. When Season 6 starts we will be caught up in real time with Bran's arc. Bran himself is groomed why not the Three Eyed Raven?

Does The Three Eyed Raven strike you as a being that grooms himself or cares about such things?

yea that is definitely Winterfell...

Maybe its Bran watching himself get pushed out of the window :hehe:

"Awww dammit! that's where I ****ed up!"

I'd imagine it's a vision so possibly Bloodraven tried to clean himself up for his mental projection. (Though it's still a horrible adaptation of Brynden's Targaryen appearance.)

If I had to take a stab, I'd say they were in Winterfell, maybe watching young Ned at play with Brandon.

Damn right it's a ****** visual adaption of him. It's such a lazy take on a visually striking character.:(

I wonder since we know Sansa and Jon reunite again... if we will see Theon and Jon 'reunite' .. thats honestly one of the most desirable scenes in terms of reconnecting characters... because of all the **** Theon did, I would see Jon being a lot more harsh than Sansa was... maybe even the one to kill him.

But would it be a mercy kill, or a kill out of hatred...

Does Melisandre need King's blood for her resurrection? Cause there's a bump with King's blood. And recall how keen book Mel was to burn Mance's baby.

If Thoros can do it without kings blood, I would assume she would... but maybe that comes into play being a factor that prevents jon from losing a piece of himself like Beric does.

There's also a certain symmetry from that being necessary for Jon's resurrection and the "birth" of a White Walker. In both you have Fire and Ice. Two sides of the conflict, the kindling for that conflict being the future generation (the children - Craster's bastard and Sansa's child, assuming she is pregnant).

Sansa may have just ate a lot of lemon cakes and got fat. No doubt Fat Walda had a healthy supply.

If Thoros can do it without kings blood, I would assume she would... but maybe that comes into play being a factor that prevents jon from losing a piece of himself like Beric does.

There's like 3 ways of resurrecting someone/something with the red God. Beric/Stoneheart is one way, Victarion the Fire Wight is the other, and then whatever the **** only death can pay life/Mirri Maz Durr was ranting on about when she killed Rhaego.

There's like 3 ways of resurrecting someone/something with the red God. Beric/Stoneheart is one way, Victarion the Fire Wight is the other, and then whatever the **** only death can pay life/Mirri Maz Durr was ranting on about when she killed Rhaego.

Are you trying to flirt with me? I know it's Valentine's Day but show a girl some respect before you try making flowers with me.

I'll have to pay the troll toll if I want to gain access to your...heart.

You'd think after Shireen's sacrifise Melisandre would have alot of juice in her powers, they'll probably say some cheesy lines like "I praid for the righteous lord to win the fight, but then realized it wasn't Stannis! It was you Jon!"

What kings blood did Moqorro use to become such a badass?

Donations from Daario Naharis! ;)

The teaser leaked, and there is no new footage. :rant:

The teaser leaked, and there is no new footage. :rant:

giphy.gif

All joking aside, even though there was no new footage I still thought it was a cool tease. Maybe they aren't showing much because everything is a spoiler? :shrug:

Even if they were afraid of spoiling the books, they could still utilise Euron Greyjoy footage and the Kingsmoot storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88