Game of Thrones - Book Readers' Thread - - - - Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
They seem to have been teasing the show's adaption of the Mercy chapter from TWOW.

Look at the Davos pic from the batch HBO recently released. This hasn't been altered - it was saved straight from The Watchers on the Wall. When you see it..

2djc4d3.jpg

Am I suppose to see skulls?

Yeah - some of the smoke looks like a screaming face.

For your merriment - might be a slight spoiler for the unsullied crowd that aren't up to season five -

2digead.jpg

Last edited:
Game of Thrones Season 6: Hall of Faces Tease (HBO)

[YT]OmrA8nOZF2Q[/YT]

They seem to have been teasing the show's adaption of the Mercy chapter from TWOW.

Look at the Davos pic from the batch HBO recently released. This hasn't been altered - it was saved straight from The Watchers on the Wall. When you see it..

2djc4d3.jpg

:magWell, that's a bit odd.:hmm

Game of Thrones Season 6: Hall of Faces Tease (HBO)

[YT]OmrA8nOZF2Q[/YT]

That does not bode well for Tyrion.:(

I'll say this without tact: there's no way in hell that Tyrion dies before the final season.

Yea the only reason he was even on the teaser was to get people talking.

****** teaser lol

Everyone who is shown in that teaser dies this season.

Hence the Boltons winning the series.

End.

They suddenly decided to ape Thomas Covenant to polish off GoT (replace leper with bastard)?

The teaser - even something as vague as a pan around the Tower of Joy with Rhaegar or Bloodraven doing a VO: "His is the song of Ice and Fire" would've been better than the hall.

I see no other way this show ends than the White Walkers winning.

It ends with Victarion Greyjoy (Arnold Schwarzenegger) carving his way through the ice, killing all opposition and then becoming King of Aquilonia. The adventures of which continue on in major Hollywood films.

I'm really curious to see how badly the show will do the ending, I can really see them making generic changes that tv fans will be determined to assure themselves was the best choices and "better than books".

D&D have said many times the ending will be the same as George's.. just how they get there is different..

which means D&D are going to do their own ending that completely ruins George's desire to care about the franchise anymore... thus leaving A Dream of Spring half written and never released.

tumblr_o1pnpbgIJU1qbr2l5o5_250.gif

They will likely have the exact specific ending boiled down but all the other endings will be entirely different.

I think the endings for Jon, Dany, Tyrion and the Stark kids are probably set in stone. Everything else, we shall see.

Jon, Dany and Tyrion probably. Of the Stark kids I've a feeling Sansa and Rickon are going a very different direction.

There's some leaked set footage out there of ....

Dany's body being burned by Jorah and Tyrion

:o

We can only hope he isn't.

Jon, Dany and Tyrion probably. Of the Stark kids I've a feeling Sansa and Rickon are going a very different direction.
I expect they'll hit whatever bullet points GRRM gave them for Sansa's ending -- though if all the book setup for her interacts with the Hound is actually going somewhere, there's no way at this point that whatever the show does in that area doesn't feel like it came way the **** out of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamthenight
Back