Game of Thrones General (Non-Book Related) Discussion Thread - Part 1

zn80mVj.jpg

and we fill this out.... how

I think the real question would be rough cut with previs now or wait for finished VFX in April, as I doubt the CGI is complete.

I think the real question would be rough cut with previs now or wait for finished VFX in April, as I doubt the CGI is complete.

Filming began in October 2017 and ended July 2018. By now the vfx should be complete or close to being finished.

Filming began in October 2017 and ended July 2018. By now the vfx should be complete or close to being finished.
Lena Headey said on Kimmel she didn't wrap until October.

Lena Headey said on Kimmel she didn't wrap until October.

Pickups. But even with that they would have started doing vfx work before filming wrapped. Possibly even throughout the entire principal photography.

I know this isn't supposed to be book related, but does anyone know why they decided to keep out the prophecy on Cersei's death in the show? Do you think they plan on not going that route to begin with? Or if they do, we all speculate it's going to be Jaime, or possibly Arya wearing Jaime's face. But what if it's something entirely different. What if it's Jaime or Tyrion who become whites that will be Cersei's ultimate undoing. Kind of fitting, she didn't think they would be much of a threat, and it's one of them that end up killing her.

i think it will happen... but they didnt mention it in the show because the witch was predicting things we already knew... so they might be saving it for shock factor

February almost Over so we should getting soon a Full Season 8 Trailer

i think it will happen... but they didnt mention it in the show because the witch was predicting things we already knew... so they might be saving it for shock factor
But what do you think of the idea that a dead Jamie becoming a white be the death of her? Or is it probably going to be him having to kill her because she has become mad with power?

if he did it as a wight it would take away the impact, imo.

I'd prefer he be alive if he kills her. He walked away from her last season because it was the right thing to do. He needs to return and kill her because it's the right thing to do. Not because hes a mindless wight and just happens to find her during the battle.

February almost Over so we should getting soon a Full Season 8 Trailer
Yeah the leaked schedule, which has been very close to what's been going on with the marketing, said the first real trailer will be sometime in March and the second trailer will be the first week of April.

If there is any major HBO show with a finale or premiere in March that's the most likely date for the first trailer release.

Yeah the leaked schedule, which has been very close to what's been going on with the marketing, said the first real trailer will be sometime in March and the second trailer will be the first week of April.

If there is any major HBO show with a finale or premiere in March that's the most likely date for the first trailer release.
Not quite March, but True Detective wraps up this Sunday. Too much to hope for something then?

Not quite March, but True Detective wraps up this Sunday. Too much to hope for something then?

Maybe. Maybe not.

They only have 7 Sundays left to release two proper trailers. If we assume the second trailer is on April 7 that leaves them a 6 week window to release the first proper trailer. I have to assume they dont want the trailers jammed up against each other so I'd think theyll want to release the first trailer 3 or 4 weeks before trailer 2. Which would be February 24 or March 3 and March 10 being the latest that I think theyd release the first trailer.

But this is HBO and this is the final season of GOT. They might hold the two trailers until the last minute and release trailer 1 on March 31 and Trailer 2 on April 7. Itd look stupid as hell because doing so makes releasing two trailers seem like an entirely redundant bit of marketing and a pointless waste of marketing budget.

true detective finale is a good spot... but something the world is waiting for might be an event type thing and doesn't have to be on a sunday... sports wise we have march madness coming up so theres some potential... MLB opening day but thats april...

Veep's new Season starts on March 31 but that's a little to Late too i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"