Game of Thrones General (Non-Book Related) Discussion Thread - Part 1

I hope they do like they did with S4 and do an IMAX release for at least a couple of these.

I hope they do like they did with S4 and do an IMAX release for at least a couple of these.
Be crazy not to. Episode 5 and 6 will probably be a 3 hour epic when combined. And do a 5 - 10 minute intermission featuring Ramin Djawadi's great score.

Just saw an intriguing theory that Littlefinger is still alive. In one of the earlier seasons he says he had an ancestor from Braavos. That's where the Faceless Men come from. In season 7 Littlefinger smiles when Sansa talks to him about the Faceless Men and Arya being one. Like he knows something about that that she doesn't. And in season 7 episode 5 he is seen in the stables talking to a blonde girl. The girl leans close and whispers "Your time is up." He hands her a coin. She curtseys and walks away. The theory is the blonde girl was a Faceless Man. Littlefinger gave her a Braavosi coin like the one Arya gave the captain to buy passage to Braavos. The blonde girl put on Littlefinger's face and he sneaked out of Winterfell. The Faceless Man died in his place.

When he died I was happy he finally met his match and died, but after some time has passed and in light of this theory I do like the idea that that sneaky conniving bastard is out there still alive and one day he might return to Westeros and climb the ladder again. Or maybe he'll climb the ladder in some other city.

Just saw an intriguing theory that Littlefinger is still alive. In one of the earlier seasons he says he had an ancestor from Braavos. That's where the Faceless Men come from. In season 7 Littlefinger smiles when Sansa talks to him about the Faceless Men and Arya being one. Like he knows something about that that she doesn't. And in season 7 episode 5 he is seen in the stables talking to a blonde girl. The girl leans close and whispers "Your time is up." He hands her a coin. She curtseys and walks away. The theory is the blonde girl was a Faceless Man. Littlefinger gave her a Braavosi coin like the one Arya gave the captain to buy passage to Braavos. The blonde girl put on Littlefinger's face and he sneaked out of Winterfell. The Faceless Man died in his place.

When he died I was happy he finally met his match and died, but after some time has passed and in light of this theory I do like the idea that that sneaky conniving bastard is out there still alive and one day he might return to Westeros and climb the ladder again. Or maybe he'll climb the ladder in some other city.
That's a little farfetched but plausible at the same time. Still, I think Littlefinger's dead for real for the simple fact that there are only six episodes left and there's no more time for his shenanigans. If they still had another two seasons to go, I'd say maybe. If only to see Littlefinger get killed by the Night King while trying to strike a deal with him. :o

I also saw a theory that Littlefinger is Azhor Ahai and he will us his Valyrian Dagger to kill the Night King.:funny:

Imagine, if you will, our heroes are desperate. They are losing. King's Landing is overrun. The Night King is looking out from a hill overlooking his army and impending victory. In the distance a lone rider comes across a hill on a horse. Littlefinger has arrived. A flaming dagger in his hand. A knowing smirk on his face. He alone charges through the lines of the dead. Fighting his way to the night king. He engages in single combat with the dead king. He kills him and after a pause he looks right at the camera..."Chaos is a ladder, *****." :hehe:

Last edited:
Runtimes for Game of Thrones season 8 revealed!

not sure this is true... if it is then theyve been blowing smoke up all sorts of ass for 2 years
N3LxUBY.gif

hes blindfolded!

yes hes not going to be able to see, cotton.

Best commercial so far. :D

No one likes a troll, HBO. They get an advertisement slot in the Superbowl, and they waste it on a tired Budlight schtick instead of a teaser for the last season of GOT.

giphy.gif

I'm glad I wasn't aware that there would be a GoT spot during the Superbowl or I'd be really disappointed right now, lol.

No one likes a troll, HBO. They get an advertisement slot in the Superbowl, and they waste it on a tired Budlight schtick instead of a teaser for the last season of GOT.

giphy.gif
oh shut up. i should kick you in the sack for whining about something good enough and funny. do you really need something more? theres a trailer coming soon. sometimes i wonder what planet you're from.

stop ruining this moment, im fighting with marv here.

But I'm over here genuinely wanting information!

I have a hypothetical question for Marv...

Would you watch all 6 episodes of GoT Season 8 in 240p now or wait until April in 1080p?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"